This was a short 4 day trip to London and we changed our traditional London choice ( Intercontinental Park Lane across the street ) for the Four Seasons. I must say that there is not enough space in this review to share all the positive and great attentions we were given at this hotel. All the staff is there to take care of you, always with a smile and with a "do" attitude. I dont think we ever hear the words "no" or "can't" at this hotel, everyone was always ready to assit you or find a way to satisfy any request. Rooms are in a word "heavenly", tastefully decorade, sound proof and elegant. You will have some of the best sleep in the Four Seasons bed and one of the best showers of your life, I am serious. Hotel bar and restaurant are a bit pricy, but everything in London is, however you get the best of the best. Concierge staff is great and they will make the extra effort to find you that restaurant table or theater seat, and will probably get it too. Overall, if you are looking for the best in London, look no further, it is call Four Seasons Park Lane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an eclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefiting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons