We stayed at the Four Seasons at Park Lane in London on a private trip to celebrate the birthday of my wife. The hotel offered a perfect service. From the moment you enter the the premises, the doormen great you in a way which makes you instantly feel home and glad to be there. The reception is attentive and very friendly, check-in was quick, easy and very personal. The hotel prepared a birthday cake and a bottle of champagne in our room. The room itsself is for London standards extraordinary. You can really see the recent total makeover of the hotel. They are spacious, modern, great quality and most important: Excellent noise reduction as you can hardly hear anything from the hallway or the neighboring rooms. The only critic I would bring forward is, that the matrazes are too soft. You really fall into to them which is not very comfortable. Other than that, there is nothing to complain about. Quite contrary: The Spa, the restaurant, the maid service, the service in bar, lobby, restaurant etc., everything runs smoothly, in a perfect but quiet manner which always makes you feel welcome in this hotel. A perfect stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an eclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefiting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons