“Relax and Fun”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #26 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 April 2013

If you are at Four Seasons means your in the heart of London my lovely city
Hyde park ,green park,marble Arch,Buckingham palace harrodes and many other attractive places are in a walking distance from the hotel and if you need to go on big bus your just you have to cross the road to the other side and if you need to go in metro you will find Hyde Park corner station just next you...and more...more

don't miss it

Cheers mate

Room Tip: all rooms are perfect
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GD952
Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Visited the Four Seasons often for tea or lunch. Every visit was a delight. This time round I stayed at the hotel for the first time. I recommend it highly. New decor and impecable service makes this hotel a winner! Their front desk service is first class. Every one of its members is alert, intelligent, caring and obliging. They cannot do enough for you. Stiff competition for neighbouring five star hotels. A new comer to the scene with great style. Well done, chaps!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Thank you for posting such kind comments on Trip Advisor after your recent visit to Four Seasons ! I am delighted you had such a positive experience on your first stay at our hotel and thank you for your recommendation. Feedback such as yours is a great motivator to our staff and we are most appreciative that you have taken to time to let us know. I very much hope to have the opportunity of welcoming back on many more occasions.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Every single time we have been to the Four Seasons in London Park Lane, we have never been let down. Everything 100% perfect. My husband arranged a weekend for my birthday and our wedding anniversary. Its the small perfect things that the Four Season do that make you feel special. The upgrade was also such a wonderful surprise. We popped up to the top floor to see the views of London quite late on our first night. The spa was about to close but the spa manager had no issues showing us around and pointing out the landmarks. Nothing is too much trouble....All perfect! Well done Four Seasons.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

It's such a pleasure to read your comments about our hotel on your recent Trip Advisor review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you had such a memorable birthday and anniversary celebration with us. Many belated congratulations ! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon !

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I stayed here with my husband while he was on a business trip to England. I'm a fan of the FS chain of hotels and cant say enough about the service and dedication to quality.
The Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is as good as it gets in my opinion.
Afternoon tea is a treat that any visitor to London should consider. A visit to London isn't considered complete until you have afternoon tea at a luxury place like the FS.
I thought the rooms were a tad small, but then again, this is London.
I was shocked at the cost of our stay, thank goodness I was traveling along on a business trip.
Summer is the best time to visit. I suggest early summer before tourism escalates.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments about your recent stay at Four Seasons to Trip Advisor. We greatly value your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much in London. I hope there will be an opportunity for you and your husband to visit us again, either on business or at leisure, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us !

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I stayed here three nights .this is my first time in this hotel,and really every thing is perfect from modernized rooms,food,and service.comparing hotels in park lane,this is one of the best.thank you to all the staff for your great hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Our first stay since the refurb. A lot if money Has been spent and well spent. The public areas are fey nice, the service as you would expect from four seasons and the staff suitably local. The issue is the rooms are small. In the area you can get similar for less and more for the same.

If you want a trusted brand then it's great but be brave and thou shalt be rewarded

Reviewed 2 April 2013

This hotel's staff, service, and physical beauty went above and beyond any expectation of a 5-star. In all my years of travel, this is absolutely the most glorious, gorgeous, well-staffed, and service I have yet to experience. The hotel was recently renovated and the rooms and bathrooms are exquisite. The "tea for two" on the room service is a must have / must see/experience. From the doorman to the front desk to housekeeping to room service, I have never had a better, restful, and more beautiful stay at a hotel. I remember this as the example of hotel perfection and will never forget my stay in Hyde Park.

Room Tip: Always ask for an upgrade whenever available -- this is standard traveling knowledge. Your kindness...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo