Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$328
US$247
US$232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$155
Travelocity
US$254
US$224
galahotels.com
1,187 results
All reviewsrolls roycehouse carcomplimentary rollspremier roomafternoon tearoom serviceluxury hotelconcierge servicewonderful hotelgreen parkperfect staytop floorbuckingham palacelondon eyespafsamaranto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed there for 4 nights when visiting London for the first time with my boyfriend. This hotel is truly LUXURIOUS. The room is nicely furnished, the bed is amazingly comfortable, the bathroom is equipped with a tv building into the mirror. There's a spa, a restaurant where I ate many meals in (and it was delicious!) and a bar/lounge area. Concierge provides great ideas about places to visit with up-to-date information on opening times/ closing times of popular attractions.

The cherry on top: I never worried about transportation-- why? Because there are house cars, either a Bentley or Rolls-Royce that can take you anywhere within two miles of the hotel. Yes, I traveled in style.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FY W
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Right off Hyde Park the hotel is one of the best hotels for a combo business and fun stay. The spa and work out area on the top floor is really quite lovely, especially if you take the time to step outside onto the outdoor deck which has sweeping views of Hyde Park and the London skyline ( which is low but very interesting to see from this view). Afternoon tea there is one of the best in London.

Take advantage of the concierge as they are able to get great theatre tickets and during our stay they had priority museum access passes which saved us time vs. buying at the museum. They are very knowledgeable about what is hot for the person who is well traveled and seen the usual suspects like the tower of London, the Tate, Buckingham Palace etc.

Rooms are business smart styling and the TV in the bathroom mirror and all the electronic room management tools are great if you like gadgets and to control everything from your bedside!

They have a free business center on the second floor which is fully loaded with great printers, sparkling water, great chairs and laptops. If you want a change from just being in your room to work- it is really well equipped just like the gym!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2013

this isn't a bad place but there4 needs to be a bit more attention to detail, for example when our soap ran out we had to ask for it to be replaced, not what you would expect from a 5 star resort, plus the sheets weren't properly turned down one day

we did like the bar, they did a good gin and tonic in there, but at a price that kept us sober

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It's the Four Seasons, so I don't really need to explain, but this hotel is pure luxury. The staff was friendly, helpful, and anticipated our needs. The lobby bar is such a delight, with amazing cocktails and a live piano player in the evenings. The room was heaven, and even includes several international power outlets. My favorite perk, though, was the complimentary house car...a Rolls Royce or Bentley will drive you to dinner or the theater, within a 2-mile radius of the hotel. Talk about arriving in style. If you get the chance, check out the spa on the top floor. The view is incredible, and guests are welcome to use the many luxurious facilities.
It was such a treat to stay here, in such a beautifully regal hotel where you will be treated like royalty.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
FourSeasonsLondon, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Dear erc421
On behalf of our whole team here in London, thank you for this TripAdvisor review posted after your recent stay with on Park Lane. We are delighted you enjoyed the service, your room, the bar, the spa and especially that you had the opportunity to take a Rolls Royce ride around town !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back again in London soon. The Rolls awaits !

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I don't rate many hotels with 5 stars. For me a 4 star can still be an excellent hotel. The Four Seasons Park Lane perfectly fits what I am looking for in a five star hotel. The rooms, public spaces, location, and for me fitness center are all clean and well kept. What sets this hotel apart is the obvious effort to provide a good customer experience. That seems to permeate the staff from top to bottom. Check in was simple and fast. They tried to make me feel as though the few times I have stayed there, maybe 4 or 5, allowed for a level of informality and friendliness that I wouldn't expect.

The great service extended to small things. House keeping saw that I was drinking a lot of water. They left extra water even though I could have purchased extra water from the mini bar. I left my laptop on my desk one morning when housekeeping came by to clean my room. The woman cleaning my room left me two small screen cleaning towels. Given how dirty my laptop gets I kind of laughed. The next day I took my laptop with me. The cleaning woman must have seen that I used the towels the day before so she left me a couple more.

I might be wrong but when I see a number of employees take extra steps and show some initiative in an effort to make your stay better, I tend to attribute that to a good management team.

24 hour fitness room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Maxsar911

Thank you for such great feedback after your recent stay with us in London. And special thanks for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We realise you have a choice when selecting a hotel so it is even more rewarding for the whole team to read such postiive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back !