This was a typical Four Seasons hotel for us in that it's a great hotel compared to the entire spectrum of hotels, but average for Four Seasons (that's not a complaint). The service was excellent, as the staff was very responsive. The restaurant is supposed to be Italian, but was more Mediterranean. We were going to see a play at 7:30 (Phantom of the Opera, don't go, I have no idea how plays like that stay around long), so we wanted to eat dinner at 5:30, but the restaurant doesn't open until 6:30. They seated us anyway, but we had to order from the room service menu. Better than most restaurant options at that time, but not as good as a typical Four Seasons restaurant.
I haven't stayed anywhere else in London and so can't compare it to other options there, but we would stay there again if we visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an ecclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefitting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons