“Perfection”

Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Ranked #26 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 16 December 2013

When I booked my stay in London I decided to get creative and book at the Egerton House Hotel, a well-located boutique hotel. To be fair, it was very pretty and clean. To be honest, I was miserably uncomfortable. I packed my bags and got in a cab and decanted for the Four Seasons. From the moment I threw myself on the mercy of Stefan, the front desk clerk, the experience was perfection. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. My room was sublime. It's as if they thought of what I might need before I could even figure that out. Every evening, there was a screen wipe sitting next to my iPad, and another wipe next to my glasses. The room was beautifully appointed - other reviews have called them "neutral", but I would say luxurious, modern, and supremely comfortable. The service throughout was absolutely extraordinary. Moral of the story: No more trying to be creative. The Four Seasons is home.

Room Tip: The conservatory rooms are lovely because of the terrace.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Carla K
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane

Reviewed 15 December 2013

After living in London for 2 years, and staying in numerous hotels there both before and after I lived there, I can honestly say the Four Seasons was a delight to call home for the 4 short days I was in town over the last week of November. The staff made my girlfriend's first trip to the UK an amazing experience, from being shown to our room when we arrived, to the absolutely perfect service she received in the spa, to the complimentary Rolls Royce. As a UK native who now lives in the US, I am delighted to have found my home away from home in London for when I return. PS Rooms on the ninth floor facing towards the London Eye and Big Ben have a fantastic view. Huge thanks to all of the staff for making it such a fantastic trip for us both.

Room Tip: 927 has an amazing view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TomJ99
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Definitely the best afternoon tea available in London..so far! My wife works her way round the afternoon teas in London, and has been doing so for the last 10 years, and her opinion is that this is the best! Fabulous service, as you would expect from 4 seasons...

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Clivet16
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Visited 1 December 2013 to celebrate my wife's birthday and were very impressed with the atmosphere, the food and the quality of service. We have stayed at other Four Seasons resorts in the past and have never been disappointed. This was no exception. Even presented us on departure with a sample of the tea we had tasted and a selection of the jams - lovely touch. The small birthday cake complete with candle rounded off a perfect afternoon tea!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnandAnna069
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I love the four seasons brand. ive stayed in one in 5 countries and its always the same top notch service gain and again.
Staying at the Four seasons Park lane is always a great experience. Great rooms, good food & a great location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsMoh
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Gym is impressive. We had a standart room, which is very small, but rooms are very nice and clean. Location is perfect. In a couple of minutes you are in Hyde Park, Bond Streest, at Big Ben..... everywhere....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights at the end of Nov with my wife and it was just incredible. Staff really made us welcome. The rooms are fantastic but the bar is just incredible. Pure class. Rolls Royce Limo service to Harrods is a delight
We will return next time we visit London

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple