When I booked my stay in London I decided to get creative and book at the Egerton House Hotel, a well-located boutique hotel. To be fair, it was very pretty and clean. To be honest, I was miserably uncomfortable. I packed my bags and got in a cab and decanted for the Four Seasons. From the moment I threw myself on the mercy of Stefan, the front desk clerk, the experience was perfection. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. My room was sublime. It's as if they thought of what I might need before I could even figure that out. Every evening, there was a screen wipe sitting next to my iPad, and another wipe next to my glasses. The room was beautifully appointed - other reviews have called them "neutral", but I would say luxurious, modern, and supremely comfortable. The service throughout was absolutely extraordinary. Moral of the story: No more trying to be creative. The Four Seasons is home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, set back from Park Lane and just steps away from Hyde Park and Knightsbridge, Four Seasons London at Park Lane captures a unique sense of place with its distinctive parkside location at the finest address in the city. Re-opened in January 2011, following an extensive two year-transformation, the hotel's 193 guest rooms and suites including 46 one, two and three-bedroom suites, many with fireplaces and private terraces, balance eclectic British sophistication with a sleek modern look. Amaranto Restaurant with its own private garden serves up modern Italian cuisine. The Amaranto Bar with its distinctive British clubby feel offers an eclectic cocktail menu while Amaranto Lounge makes for the ideal spot for Traditional Afternoon Tea. The Spa at Four Seasons is a 10th floor rooftop retreat with nine treatment rooms, each benefiting from their own individual relaxation pod, and with an extensive treatment room. The Fitness Centre offers sweeping views across the city and features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. The hotel also has nine banquet and private dining rooms, most with natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel London At Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel London
- Four Seasons London
- London Four Seasons