US$280
US$202
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$344
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Room Service
US$262
US$230
CrownePlaza.com
US$204
US$190
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$493
US$381
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$219
Priceline
  • Room Service
The Langham, London(London)
US$577
US$481
  • Pool
All reviewshyde park cornerquiet streetcomo shambalasloane streeta small boutique hotelstudio suitebuckingham palaceseparate showergreat boutiquewelcome drinkroom serviceafternoon teaconcierge desknext trip to londonbeautiful roomperfect hotelbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has it all ,it is in the right place central to everything, the staff are unbelievably competent, the welcome we received was a first in all my years of travel. The Michelin star restaurant Anestra is superb and definitely in the top three experiences for me ever
If you come to London this is the hotel to stay with confidence. The decor is also fabulous
I will leave here with much regret. Our stay has been a wonderful experience , can't wait to return

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah S, Reception Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear David C,

Many thanks for your lovely comments following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. It is terrific to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you liked our location, our Michelin-starred restaurant Ametsa with Arzak Instruction as well as the service you received from the team.

Please do let me know if you are planning a return London visit. I would welcome the chance to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly memorable stay.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My husband and I found ourselves in need of a hotel for one night in London and this hotel did not disappoint. Great location, personable and welcoming staff and great rooms. We had a hectic schedule and the check-in cocktail and amenities were appreciated. Concierge was able to get us reservations to a local hot spot for dinner at the last minute which we appreciated. We were very happy with our stay and we would definitely come back to this hotel on our next trip to London. Very accommodating staff and overall luxury experience.

Dear Alexandra S,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments following your recent stay with us at COMO The Halkin. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you liked our location, your room as well as the service that you received from the team.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Please let me know personally when you are planning a return visit as I would be delighted to look after your booking myself.

With warm wishes,

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Close to Buckingham Palace and almost inconspicuous from the street.
This is a smallish high quality hotel with big rooms and attentive staff at a very convenient location.
Our bathroom did have a shower curtain.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah S, Reception Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear 722Jon,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and feedback following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. I am very pleased indeed to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please do let me know should you be planning a return to London as I would be delighted to look after your booking myself.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Como the Halkin, located just 5 mins walk from Hyde Park Corner Tube station, and 10 mins walk to the Knightsbridge and the famous Harrods.

the Hotel itself is located in the Embassy district, and though located in the busy district not far from Buckingham Palace (about 15 mins walk) and Hyde Park, it is situated in a leafy and away from the madness of London traffic, assuring us of privacy and good sleeps.

it was our trip to London, and the Concierge explained everything we need to know about transport (taking the buses or the underground tube) and all those interesting places.

the room we have (the Halkin Room) is large enough to fit a King size and a single bed for our 14yr old Son. and still have plenty of space, and the bathroom is large for English standard.

the staffs are very helpful, and when our pre-ordered taxi did not arrive on the day we left, they managed to find us a taxi in a matter of 10 minutes, great Job!!

once again thank you for the great stay

Room Tip: the Halkin Room can fit 3-4 people easily and overlook the main Halkin St
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Teddy S,

Many thanks indeed for your terrific comments following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. It is very pleasing indeed to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your experience at the hotel highlighting the service you received as well as our location.

Please do let me know should you be planning a return London visit as it would be my pleasure to look after your booking myself to ensure another memorable stay.

With warm wishes,

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel with very good services .The staff were warm welcome and alway to take care me.I think they have appropriated for the value of your hospitality .All was the great value for prices paid.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Rookets,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your overall service experience so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Please contact me directly when you are planning a return visit as I would be very pleased indeed to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly memorable stay.

With best wishes,