The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$272
US$211
  • Pool
US$339
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$195
Agoda.com
US$373
US$200
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Priceline
  • Room Service
The Langham, London(London)
US$492
US$449
  • Pool
All reviewshyde park cornerquiet streetcomo shambalasloane streeta small boutique hotelstudio suitebuckingham palaceseparate showergreat boutiquewelcome drinkroom serviceafternoon teaconcierge desknext trip to londonbeautiful roomperfect hotelbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Chic and divine. Opulent without ostentatious airs. Taste personified.Could spend weeks here without venturing outside the hotel. The rooms are light and crisp with superb amenities and a huge bath to wallow in... even share

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank forteytravels
Hannah S, Reception Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear forteytravels,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so much and that you enjoyed the design of the hotel.

Your recommendation is hugely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do let me know when you are planning a return as I would be very pleased indeed to look after your reservation personally and ensure another truly memorable stay.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I book this hotel via agency. As we travel here for few days, I choose this hotel. I think the hotel lobby compared to others is quite normal. Inside the room it looks modern. I like the sofa because it is soft.

Best regards,

Dr. Vorravee Pattaravongvisut
Man on the Move

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Man on the Move V,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and how highly you valued our interior as well as the sofa.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Please let me know personally when you are planning a return visit as I would be delighted to look after your booking myself.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Just had the best afternoon tea- very nice. Loved the food savoury and sweet and sloe gin with rose cava. Such a lovely relaxed atmosphere, great service, delicious food and Jing tea. Such a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah S, Reception Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear purplestreak51,

Many thanks for your lovely comments following your recent Afternoon Tea experience at COMO The Halkin. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the afternoon with us as well as the food itself.

I would be delighted to welcome you back to us. Please let me know if you are planning a return and I would be more than happy to help with making any arrangements.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place was just on spot really enjoyed staying thank you to all the staff for giving us an amazing time.
Room was beautifully clean the bar area nice atmosphere.
Reasonably good price for food to drinks.
Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear analina-1,

Many thanks indeed for your comments following your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you also enjoyed the service you received from the team.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and please let me know when you are planning a return visit to London as I would be delighted to look after your booking myself.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My Husband and I were given a voucher to eat in the restaurant at the Halkin as a present from our son so decided to spend the night and are so glad we did. The staff could not have been more helpful from the start and we were made to feel very special. Our room was on the second floor and exceeded our expectations, it was spacious and very clean with everything we could have wanted. The hotel is in a premier location and was an easy walk to Knightsbridge but still felt calm and quiet. Our meal was excellent and the restaurant staff took time to explain each of the 5 courses. The following day we had breakfast and it was lovely not to be confronted with the usual buffet style !! our food was fresh and hot and the fruit quite delicious. We often spend weekends in London and will certainly book to stay here again. Well done to all the staff you are doing an excellent job thank you .

Room Tip: We had a standard room which was of a very high quality
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Barbara B,

Thank you very much indeed for your fantastic comments and for your recommendation following your recent stay with us. I am very pleased indeed to hear that you enjoyed your time with us including the dinner in Ametsa with Arzak Instruction, your room and the location.

Please do let me know when you are planning a return London visit. I would relish the chance to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly memorable stay.

With warm regards,