“Very comfortable stay!”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street
Ranked #309 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at the Bloomsbury Street Hotel for three nights end June 2014. Really nice twin room on fifth floor - not very big, but quiet and comfy. Bathroom was super with a step in shower - perfect as the second guest was my 83 year old Mum - I had mentioned this on booking, so not sure whether a sharp reservations person spotted it and allocated the room deliberately or it was just good luck - either way, well done Radisson Blu! Breakfast was great though a little chaotic on the very busy Sunday morning - the few tables directly in front of the buffet could be relocated - a bit like breakfast in the middle of the main road! - they were offered to almost every guest who arrived for breakfast & most declined preferring to wait for a table in a quieter part of the restaurant where they could savour the wonderful selection on offer! Fed for the day! The guys on the desk & the concierge were extremely professional & welcoming. This was our second stay at the Bloomsbury Street hotel & while the room first time round was much bigger, we weren't disappointed and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deirdre H
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us, we are pleased that you found the hotel to be in a great location and very quiet. The comfort of our guests is very important to us and we are glad that you were not disturbed by any outside noise during your visit.

Being in hospitality, guest experience is at the heart of everything we do and I was taken aback to read your experience during breakfast which I have personally shared with the Restaurant Manager.

When returning to the hotel please do to contact our Guest Relations team directly as they would be delighted to personally assist with your future requirements.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Warm, welcoming, modern hotel close to many top attractions. We were allocated a stylish and reasonably sized room that we easily accessible for my husband in his wheelchair. The staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for us. I would most certainly return to the hotel and recommend it to friends and family!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street Hotel on your recent trip to London and for taking the time to share your review with us.

We appreciate your time you have taken to share your comments which will indeed help other travellers to make an informed choice on their accommodation when in London.

I encourage our guests to contact Kim Fraser or Alexander Banna - our Guest Relations team by simply emailing bloomsbury.vip@radisson.com , whether you have a special request, a last minute change, an exclusive floor booking – or just to keep in touch with the hotel team, we guarantee a 30 minute response between the hours 0700am – Midnight GMT.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Bloomsbury Street Hotel in the not too distance future.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I would most definitely recommend the Radisson Blu Edwardian. My partner and I were upgraded to a suite by Arnold on arrival for a great deal and he even included breakfast for free. It was a great start to the weekend, so thank you Arnold! The room we were in was absolutely beautiful and really made our weekend special. The whole team at the hotel were friendly and very attentive, the breakfast was great and I look forward to going back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jemimalou

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed one night on a business trip at the hotel. When I arrived the receptionist told me that I have been upgraded to a better room which was a great start of my short trip. The room was perfect. Not very big but clean and very cosy. I had a view on the street and I loved it. Bathroom was lovely so were the products provided.

I did not eat at the restaurant neither had breakfast but apparently they were good.

Internet is perfect.

I will definitely stay again at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tulip2010

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here 25/07/14 for daughter in laws 21st birthday stayed in this hotel a few times
From everything to check in to checkout service was impeccable nothing to much trouble for any of the staff we had bookings for meals during stay but mid afternoon we had nibbles in the bar if you visit try them from onion rings to strips of steak absolutely beautiful
Too add one of the best breakfasts we have ever had from taste choice and variety
Location is perfect if you're walkers thesis the hotel for you as everything never more than 45 mins away.

Room Tip: We have tried all standards of rooms basic room beautiful decor small for that bigger room go for su...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. Location was spot on for what I needed, very easy to get to. My room was a Business Class room, very comfy and tasteful décor. A large comfy bed alas I didn't have a great nights sleep. It appears my room backed onto a hallway which had wooden floors that overnight staff 'clip clopped' over for what seemed like all night. Plus the service door at the end of the hallway was in dire need of WD40. If I hadn't had an early start next day I wouldn't have minded so much. Anyway, good menu in the hotel restaurant and bar prices are what you would expect. I will stay again but probably want to check out the squeaky doors fist.

Room Tip: Ty to find a room away from service / stairway doors
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TyDe_21
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street Hotel and for sharing your experience on tripadvisor.

I am delighted you found your room spacious and comfortable. However I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the noise levels which I would like to personally investigate and ensure corrective action is taken immediately. As such, would you be kind enough to contact me via our Guest Relations teams on vip.bloomsbury@radisson.com with your details at your earliest convenience.

It is especially disappointing for us to have let you down as we regularly deal successfully with all our customers here at the Bloomsbury Street Hotel.

May I suggest for your convenience that you contact me personally on your next visit when you have a confirmed booking and I shall make all of the necessary arrangements on your behalf and endeavour to ensure that your next stay with is to your complete satisfaction.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was originally checked in at kenilworth next door however when I arrived they immediately asked me if I wanted a free upgrade to the Bloomsbury and free breakfast. Of course I said yes they put me in a king room with views over looking the street. The room was large and luxurious the breakfast was amazing and the location is perfect. The staff we're very helpful especially Natalie and Andre on the front desk. We also had afternoon tea at scoff and banter which was worth every penny and as a surprise to me as it was my girlfriends birthday they brought out a plate with extra goodies and fruit with happy birthday written on it, again the staff at the restaurant couldn't of done more.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street.

I was very pleased to read that your overall stay was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards, Hasnain