3,330 results
All reviews british museum covent garden west end deluxe room oxford st theatre land lovely hotel an upgrade excellent location mini bar central location booked this hotel small room few minutes walk afternoon tea tube station bloomsbury
Reviewed 25 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018

So far, big picture, this is the best value hotel I've stayed at in London. I have stayed at much better hotels but not at this price point. The location is awesome, right in the heart of Covent Garden. The rooms are really great sizes. The bar and restaurant are just enough if you don't feel like wandering, and the customer facing staff are great. The only thing in the way of the excellent is the "between check-in and check-out" services. They weren't rude or aggressive, just ineffective: They couldn't connect me to another room because "she didn't know how". Was told room service was 24 hrs, but when I called at midnight to order food they said the kitchen was closed. Many times called for service with simply no answer. Called the front desk for room service and she told me I had to hang up and call them myself - apparently they couldn't connect me to that either. I don't want to it to sound overly bitc*y, as it didn't ruin the trip. I'd stay there again but I just think they should tighten up their operation a bit.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor with a tree outside the window and it was lovely. Such a small thing but how much it added to the charm....
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such helpful feedback of your recent stay with us, at the Radisson BLU Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel.

I am very happy to hear that the location of the hotel was so convenient for you and that you found your room spacious. I am concerned with regard to the fact that you were disappointed by some of our members of staff. We are currently forming new teams and I am afraid that some of the personnel is less knowledgeable than others. I can assure you that there was no intention of deceiving you in any matter of fact and this issue has now been reported to our senior management, who will prepare special training for our trainees.

We guarantee 100 % guest satisfaction and work hard for it, and are very sad when it is not met.

Please feel free to contact me directly via mutlerma@radisson.com, should you wish to book withy us again and I shall personally look after your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future !

Yours sincerely,
Anna Mutler- Marculescu
Guest Relations Team Leader

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We usually use The Kenilworth for our meals, however, even though we were booked in to the Kenilworth, we were moved over to The Bloomsbury. We were in a basement room with no windows & claustrophobic, it was slightly better with the AC on which we had to do ourselves. The meal was ok! I usually have the Cheese Board for dessert which was very small (3 very small pieces of cheese)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear dchalk2017,

thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your event at the Bloomsbury Street hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed the meal but I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by having to move and that the room was not as comfortable as you were used to.

I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to our conference and banqueting team so that they can make sure that this does not reoccur.

Kind regards,

Sean Derbyshire
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Excellent hotel. Extremely warm and welcoming staff. Spotlessly clean and smart room. Wonderful breakfast with attentive and friendly staff (even during one particularly busy breakfast session). The hotel and staff were also very understanding and accommodating regarding my 'special dietary requirements' which I very much appreciated! Not knowing London at all I found the location to be excellent, a pleasant, safe area and a short walk to Covent Garden, theatres etc. My experience was so positive that I have booked to return to the hotel with my young daughter to explore London, take in a couple of shows etc.
The only slight downside for me was the noise from the street. The windows were very good but I did still find the noise a bit disruptive. However I fully expected that that this would likely be the case given that I was visiting London!
Overall a superb experience and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Yhmrs,

thank you so much for taking the time to provide such kind feedback of your recent stay with us at the Bloomsbury Street.

It is extremely heart warming to know that you felt so welcomed by our staff, as well as being very satisfied by your room and all other aspects of your stay.

Please feel free to contact me directly via derbyshs@Radisson.com and let me know which room you stayed in so that I can report the noise issue to our maintenance team, and also if you would like any assistance with future bookings.

We cant wait to welcome you back.

Kind regards,