3,400 results
All reviews british museum covent garden west end deluxe room oxford st theatre land lovely hotel an upgrade excellent location mini bar central location booked this hotel breakfast was excellent small room few minutes walk tube station afternoon tea
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We chose this hotel as it was near the theatre & covent garden area, reception staff lovely very pleasent helpful, room e booked wasnt ready, we were shown a room which was supposed to be an upgrade?, no mirror to do makeup or hair no sockets near where i could do this either so we decided not to accept the room , however within minutes our original room was available, small, again no dreeingtable with mirror but there were sockets near mirror robes, the room wa much better than previous one.

We paid for breakfast on arrival as its cheaper than buying on the day by 15.00, or on the day 20.00 pounds.
Breakfast was very good the first day but on the second morning , not so good, cold coffee, asked for cutelry, no bread no bacon or sausage , the poor guy was run ragged!, tables very close together.

Bar area very pleasent, prices as usual in hotels not so cheap but the norm, a good gesture to serve nuts or nibbles as we get abroad would an idea.

It was a birhday celebration and was given a cake in the room which was very nice & a card.
We would stay here again as hotel is very clean & modern & close to covent garden & theatre.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Diane C,

Thank you for leaving us such lovely feedback of your most recent stay with Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel.

I am glad to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the location very convenient. We are also very glad to hear that you have chosen us for such special occasion.

Should travels bring you back to the area, please do not hesitate to contact me via my email address mutlerma@radisson.com, and I shall be more than happy to personally create another memorable stay for you.

Anna Mutler- Marculescu

Reviewed 28 August 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Came here for a quick business trip and it was my first time at this hotel. The front desk staff, especially Joao, totally live customer service and were so terrific! They made my stay extra special. The staff in the restaurant were very great as well. The room was clean and comfortable, albeit small, but it’s London after all! I’d definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Tracy M,

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was perfect and you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful. Thank you for your lovely comment left for Joao, I have passed on your compliments to him and the management team. I will ensure he will be rewarded for his hard work and commitment.

Anna Mutler- Marculescu

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Early check in took a while. Returned to room only to find it stinking of smoke. Abhorrent to us a jon smokers. Clearly someone decided to sit and smoke in our room in our absence. Hair on white linen. Shocking!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Elva R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Oxessbee,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay with us at the Bloomsbury Street Hotel.

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced substandard service,

I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me directly via happym@radisson.com and let me know the booking name, the room you stayed in and which dates you checked in and out so that I can investigate and speak to those involved. Also it would give the opportunity to apologise profusely as this is not a standard of service that we accept and we represent.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Mariam Happy

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We needed to stay overnight and this hotel fitted the bill, being near to where we were dining on Friday.

Staff friendly, helpful, and the room was clean and had all we needed.
Bed was comfy and all facilities in place. Only slight issue was mirror to high up to use if sitting in the chair, but I’m being really picky.
Will stay again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mjm61,

Should travels bring you back to the area, please do not hesitate to contact me via my email address happym@radisson.com, and I shall be more than happy to personally create another memorable stay for you.

Mariam Happy