3,403 results
All reviews british museum covent garden west end deluxe room oxford st theatre land lovely hotel an upgrade excellent location mini bar central location booked this hotel breakfast was excellent small room few minutes walk tube station afternoon tea
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel very clean and situated perfectly for our visit.
Three twin rooms book - received 2 twin 1 double. Reception was not bothered and not very helpful at all when asked if a room could be swapped to a twin room as on booking.
My friend and I swapped our room. So our friend with a bad back could have a single bed !
Breakfast was totally disorganised. Meet and greet didn’t explain the protocol. Couldn’t workout out how to order specialised breakfast or coffees. Food nice but had to wait for everything as ran out eg croissants orange juice.
Little staff and when asked for a plate well that was pushing my luck !!
It didn’t ruin our weekend but expected better
Oh and on arrival kango guns digging up reception !!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ElvaR78, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Janette A,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street hotel.

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced substandard service, and I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me directly via happym@radisson.com and let me know the booking name, the room you stayed in and which dates you checked in and out so that I can investigate and speak to those involved. Also it would give the opportunity to apologise profusely as this is not a standard of service that we accept and we represent.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent and the hotel was modern and exceptionally clean. I really liked the fact you could check in online and choose your room before hand and then check out online to avoid any queues. The location is ideal for the Theatre being very central. The rooms aren’t the biggest and have the London price tag but I can’t fault it. I would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ElvaR78, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Gemma R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such kind feedback of your recent stay with us at the Bloomsbury Street Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and your kind words are truly appreciated by all of us.

Please feel free to contact us directly at the hotel for assistance with any future bookings.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
ElvaR78, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect. I'm not familiar with that chain of hotels but it was a very good experience. I came here for a convention and really loved everything, the room was well decorated, the hotel is very well located so we could enjoy the city easily.
The breakfast was also great.
Very good first at Radisson

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SergioLoco,

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
ElvaR78, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018