“Excellent pizza and reasonable”
Review of Cafe Forum

Cafe Forum
Ranked #920 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Smithfield, North Carolina
“Excellent pizza and reasonable”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The pizza was extremely good and the staff were so helpful and kind. We even ordered sandwiches to take with us as we were catching a plane later. They went out of their way to pack up our sandwiches. Best pizza besides New York that I have ever eaten!!

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
singapore
“No fuss, local and perfect”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

What can I say, it was a busy place, bustling with the locals enjoying their breakfast. I enjoyed my breakfast which came affordable. Portions were larger than expected but delicious, especially the mushrooms! Free buttery, flaky croissant with a hot beverage was a pleasant bonus. We stayed at a nearby hotel and would've come both days had we found it sooner. If you're in the neighborhood and looking for a lowkey place for breakfast, Cafe Forum is choice.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank bluecurrant
Ardsley
“Lowkey, friendly and dependable.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I come back and forth on business from New York about 5 or 6 times a month and always come in for breakfast or at least a morning coffee on every trip. The staff and atmosphere are always friendly, for the most part and it's always a relaxing start to my day with a coffee and paper surrounded by local regulars and tourists alike. Love it!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Berneysson
Texas
“Quick and Inexpensive”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Mr and I recently spent a week in a hotel nearby. We found Cafe Forum to be nice for breakfast or a quick dinner. The pizza special was a great value.

Visited June 2014
united states
“Our "Go To" Place while staying in the area”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

While staying at Bailey's this was our "go to" restaurant for breakfast - enjoying both a sit down and take away....can't beat the free croissant with a beverage in the morning (special promotion at the time). Had a late evening dinner here the first night of our stay in London - it was nice to see some tables had what looked to be local residents playing chess - the lasagna and quiche were excellent as well as the side salad. In the morning I was able to get my favorite vegetable and fruit juice blended from fresh produce.....yumm....and did I mention the reasonable pricing.
Wish this place was just around the corner back home.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank riptide

Been to Cafe Forum? Share your experiences!