COMO Metropolitan London
US$261
US$176
US$162
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$239
US$224
US$338
US$193
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$266
US$257
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$274
US$188
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$205
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$213
US$190
galahotels.com
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$117
1,163 results
All reviewspark lanenobu restaurantcomo shambhalaoverlooking hyde parkroom servicefour seasonswinter wonderlandturn down servicegreen parklocation is greatsteam roomrooms are spaciousbond streetnespresso machinemodern hotelwest endhotel bar

We stayed as a family of 2 adults & 2 kids

In ParkLane a 7 min walk to Oxford St and 7 min to Buckingham Palace/ Kensignton.

Likes
1. Excellent location, very central to everything and yet in a quiet street.
2. Big, clean, minimalist rooms for London
3. Nobu

Dislikes
1. No facilities

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you very much for your comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and your room, as well as our location. I am also at your disposal should you wish to discuss any element of your stay further.

Please do let me know when you are planning a return to London as it would be my pleasure to look after your booking myself.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed in a 2 bedroom serviced apartment for 2 weeks and had a wonderful experience. Very centrally located as it is only a short walk or cab ride from most places one would like to visit. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially the cleaning ladies. Bedrooms/Kitchen/Living Room were fairly spacious and extremely comfortable. Would definitely recommend this to anybody visiting London.

There was only one thing though, my brother claimed to have seen a small rat in the middle of the night but I'm not sure about it as he might have been hallucinating.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Many thanks indeed for your lovely comments following your recent stay with at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience in our apartments adjacent to the hotel. I am also very pleased to hear that you found the apartment spacious and that you enjoyed the service you received.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Please let me know when you are planning a return to London as I would be delighted to look after your booking myself and ensure another memorable stay.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had a lovely festive afternoon tea here with complimentary champagne cocktail. The selection of savory food on offer was different from the sandwiches you usually get with afternoon teas This wonderful experience started as soon as we walked into the hotel as they had scented candles burning in reception. Lovely.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much indeed for your terrific comments following your recent experience at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea so much.

Please let me know if you need anything else at all as I would be delighted to assist.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We can only recommend this hotel and most importantly it's staff. The hotel in itself is wonderful: great location, all newly renovated, large rooms and great amenities. But the real charm of the hotel is it's staff. We stayed over Christmas and although the staff working on Christmas Eve/Day sacrificed their holidays to work, they were all so friendly and made every effort to make us feel at home. This is what amazed us! Also we have a special thank you to make to Scott Wilson that went way out of his way to make our stay extra special! Thank you all for a wonderful Christmas away from home!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you very much indeed for your terrific comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so much and that we were able to enhance your festive celebrations in some way.

It is also particularly pleasing to hear your comments about the service you received throughout the hotel, especially from Scott our Guest Relations Manager. It is the staff at the hotel that truly make the difference and we are lucky to have some very talented individuals.

Please contact me directly when you are planning a return visit as I would be very pleased indeed to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly memorable stay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

This is our second visit to The Met Hotel.

We were let down the first time with service, but was made by there after service and thought we would give it another try.

We received a warm welcome on arrival on Xmas day.
The front of house team were very efficient and friendly.

We received a comp upgrade to a park view room.

The room was lovely and clean. And the bed was amazing with super soft and comfortable pillows.

It is in a great location, being on Park Lane. With lots to do nearby.

Overall had a fab time and will def be back.

Thanks team Met.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you very much indeed for your terrific comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service you received, our location and your room so much. I am also very pleased indeed that we were able to enhance your festive celebrations in some way.

Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Please do let me know when you are planning a return as I would welcome the opportunity to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly enjoyable stay.