COMO Metropolitan London
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
1,159 results
All reviewspark lanenobu restaurantcomo shambhalaoverlooking hyde parkroom servicefour seasonswinter wonderlandturn down servicegreen parklocation is greatsteam roomrooms are spaciousbond streetnespresso machinemodern hotelwest endhotel bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for my birthday at the end of January.
We were given a warm welcome before we even entered the hotel, the outside is very nice and the inside is modern and classy and smells beautiful!

All staff were really friendly and helpful, we were shown to our room, and were also upgraded! The room was very spacious, clean, we'll presented and the bathroom was perfect, the speakers in the bathroom that allow you to listen to the TV or Radio were a nice touch!

In the evening we were given a complimentary cocktail each - really moorish! We also ordered food from the bar which was beautiful!

I did notice the fresh pine smelling plug ins in the corridors which I really wished I asked the staff what scent it was and where they ordered them from because I want one! Lol

We would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to stay here again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for your terrific comments following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience at the hotel, that you liked your room as well as the service that you received from the team. If you are interested in purchasing some of the guest toiletries with our signature scent they are available via the COMO Shambhala website, please let me know if you need any assistance with this.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Metropolitan by COMO soon. Please do let me know when you are planning a return to London as it would be my pleasure to look after your arrangements myself.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Booked on Secretescapes as a mystery 5* hotel on Park Lane. Hadn't heard of this hotel but it truly was excellent. Hot hand towels on arrival, complimentary cocktail. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. They moved us from an allocated 3rd floor to 8th floor room - what a view! Room was stunning, clean. What a fantastic stay. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this stunning hotel in a great location. No parking BUT there's a couple of car parks round the corner.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much indeed for your comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you liked the view from your room as well as the service that you received from the team. We do also have valet parking at the hotel and I am sorry that this was not explained to you.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Please let me know personally when you are planning a return visit as I would be delighted to look after your booking myself.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My lovely man booked the metropolitan for our anniversary he booked it via secret escapes and got an amazing deal! We told them it was a special occasion and we were lucky enough to get an upgrade with amazing views of the city. I loved the nespresso maker and the enormous bed and the super deep bath! The only shame was we could only stay the one night due to work and children commitments and so didn't get the opportunity to try out the spa. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you very much indeed for your comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that we were able to enhance your special occasion in some way. I am also very pleased to hear that you liked your upgraded room.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Please contact me directly when you are planning a return visit as I would be very pleased indeed to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly memorable stay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

A truly great hotel in a fantastic location. I met with Phil, one of the managers, during my stay who epitomised 5* service and ensured that every request was dealt with efficiently and professionally. A true credit to the Metropolitan and to COMO

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much indeed for your terrific feedback following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. Thank you also for your terrific comments about Phil. As many of our frequent guests comment it is the staff that truly make the difference and in Phil we are very lucky indeed to have such a talented individual.

Please do let me know when you are planning your return as I would be delighted to look after your reservation myself and ensure another memorable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Booked through Expedia Secret Deals and really enjoyed my two night stay here last weekend. Was a bit wary at first at the rooms looked a bit stark for my taste but was lovely and light. The bed was really big and comfortable, The staff were really friendly and helpful upon arrival and throughout my stay. Great location. Room service breakfast was lovely and delivered on time. The smell of the lobby was delightful as well. Will definitely be returning here,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
AndrewDThomson, Manager at COMO Metropolitan London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you very much indeed for your comments and for your recommendation following your recent stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you back at Metropolitan by COMO soon.

Please let me know when you are planning a return as I would be very happy to look after your booking myself.