We had only one night here to celebrate our tenth anniversary.
I had contacted the hotel to let them know this and we were greeted by the front desk staff with "Happy Anniversary"-so lovely.
As our room wasn't ready, we went out for lunch in Shepherd's Market, an interesting area of Mayfair.
When we returned, our room still was not ready, so Scott, the wonderful manager, upgraded us to a suite with a balcony, overlooking Hyde Park. The room was huge, a rarity in London.
A quick knock on our door and staff arrived with a lovely bottle of wine and a fruit plate-so thoughtful.
We also received 20% off at the spa and two complimentary cocktails in their stylish bar.
Full English breakfast was delicious and I could have stayed for a week or a year.
The location of this hotel is superb-corner of Old Park Lane and Piccadilly, overlooking Hyde park and Green Park.
What really sets this hotel apart from its competition is the superb warm and friendly service.
We cannot wait to return to this wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London