After a long flight into London, it was so nice to be greeted with such warmth by the staff at the Metropolitan by Como. We had fresh hot towels to freshen up and were taken up to our room immediately (which they upgraded us as we were on our honeymoon). We were blown away by the room, large space, big bed, and the best was the bathroom which featured 2 sinks and 2 towel warmers (my new favourite device). there is even a do not disturb button vs the little signs to hang on the door.
In terms of the location it couldn't be better. We were right by a pick up point for the hop on hop off buses (I would strongly recommend these when travelling in London), right across the street from a beautiful park, near Shepards Market which has a ton of great restaurants within a 1 min walk and about a 7 min walk to Buckingham palace. it was in such a nice neighbourhood that we always felt safe, even at night. Also close by to Harrods if you want to do some fancy shopping.
overall I would strongly recommend booking this hotel for anyone on a romantic getaway or even for a pleasant stay in London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan London has a serene urban aesthetic that is both contemporary and timeless in sun-soaked whites with accents of vibrant yellow. Light floods all 144 rooms and suites through floor-to-ceiling windows whilst the uncluttered design and intuitive technology create a haven of calm perfect for business or leisure travel. All rooms and suites come with: Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets Complimentary high speed WiFi and hardwire internet Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines Touchscreen controls Remote controlled curtains and blinds, operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities Controllable lighting Rainfall showers Floor to ceiling windows with views of Hyde Park or Mayfair Fret cut-panel bespoke artwork International multi-region plug sockets Climate control Unique yoga channel Hairdryer Safe For extended stay guests COMO Metropolitan London offers some of the best serviced apartments in Central London. Situated just off Park Lane on Hertford Street and Brick Street, our apartments deliver privacy and flexibility with the hotel's signature facilities and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Metropolitan Hotel London
- Metropolitan London
- Metropolitan Hotel London