“If You Are Interested In Polish Or Military History This Is A Must” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sikorski Museum

Sikorski Museum
Ranked #869 of 1,568 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Museum that houses a vast collection of documents, maps, paintings, uniforms, colours and insignia related to the Polish Armed Forces.
London, United Kingdom
734 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 587 helpful votes
“If You Are Interested In Polish Or Military History This Is A Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

If you are interested in Polish or military history then you must visit this little known museum.The museum is situated in what used to be the Polish Government HQ in World War 2.Stepping inside this building is like stepping back in time.As soon as you enter you are welcomed.The person in reception hurries off to find you a guide.The fact that I was on my own did not matter.I had a guide to show me round this building for a fascinating tour which lasted one and a half hours.So interesting was the experience that when I finally exited the front door I could barely believe that I had been in this museum for that length of time.The guide was a young Polish volunteer.He guided me round expertly and explained each exhibit.Certainly this has to be one of the finest small museums in London.Hopefully this review will bring it to peoples attention.Oh and by the way it is free.

Visited October 2013