“Terrible customer service”
Review of Debenhams

Debenhams
Ranked #488 of 776 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The place to shop for top labels in men and women's apparel, plus gifts, home furnishings and flowers.
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Such a terrible customer service when I decided to return my clothes after online shopping. The store manager was soo rude and unhelpful. Awful experience and never going back to this store.

1  Thank Rizwan E

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We needed to quickly find a pari of shoes to go with a dress for a London show and the shoe section in Debenhams measured my granddaughters feet and nothing was to much trouble. very nice People and we purchased some lovely shoes.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Customer service does not exist. No-one actually wants to help you even if it is Debenhams who are at fault. Exceedingly slow to process returns, I am actually wondering if I will ever get my money back. I have asked to close my account and even this has not happened. Shop anywhere but here, if you have a problem you may as well give up. One star is one star too many.

12  Thank 640helen
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love this Debenhams. It's bright and clean and very well stocked and laid out for serious shopping. If I have one minor criticism, it's around staffing at the tills... They need a few more bodies to keep the queues short. The restaurant on the top floor provides good simple food at bargain prices. The breakfast is amazing value.
Well done Debenhams... A top notch store!!!

2  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have never experienced such a poor service. They left my parcels at my neighbour (who is a criminal), so i spent 6 days knocking on his door, wrote him letters, made four phone calls to Debenhams, wrote them three emails and nothing has happened. Not only i don't have my parcels, but a crimal has my personal details, and Debenhams were so unhelpful did NOTHING to get my itmes back so i have decided to leave them as a customer and i advise you to avoid them too. There are much better stores like John Lewis or House of Fraser.

8  Thank Denisa C