Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

from US$216.58
from US$27.61
from US$43.78
17,367 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator food court is food section christmas shop beautiful store shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers dodi
Reviewed 26 April 2013

What a disappointment! I booked afternoon tea in Harrods Georgian restaurant as a treat for my sister. It was expensive but hey this was Harrods renowned for its quality! What on earth has happened? The waitress brought our tea and proceeded to pour a very pale liquid into my cup, I explained it needed to brew for a minute or two. Next the sandwiches they were stale and the margarine overpowered the flavour of the fillings. The scones were literally leaden, the chocolate cake was stale and very dry without any chocolate flavour just colour, the meringue was soggy. Looking around the walls they were marked and not as fresh and clean as one would expect. Another disappointment was the artificial flowers, a theme throughout the store. I am sorry to say that this is not a classy store anymore.

Date of experience: April 2013
7  Thank Carmel B
Debbie_Ratcliffe, Guest Relations Manager at Harrods, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

I would like to offer my sincere apologies that you were disappointed with your visit to the Georgian restaurant. From your account of events this is certainly not the impression which we want our guests to have of our hospitality at Harrods.

I would be grateful if you would contact me, or one of the customer services team, so we may have the opportunity to address this issue. You can contact us by email at customer.services@harrods.com or by telephone 020 3626 7111. Please quote the following reference when replying CS416172.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Unless you have major funds, you probably won't be doing much actual shopping here, but you'll have a great time window shopping and ogling all the beautiful items. Don't miss the Millionaires Room, and be sure to spend some time in the food shoppe for lunch or dinner (or maybe some souveniers.)

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Very expensive so if you are on a budget trip consider it as a free entre musium ...
A perfum or another can be a great gift I mean after all its Harrods people will appreciat it.

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Quite amazing for a shopping center with a high reputation as Harrods, the food center feels a warm home atmosphere, an experience I wouldn't likely forget. The staff were quite helpful and friendly.

Date of experience: February 2013
Debbie_Ratcliffe, Guest Relations Manager at Harrods, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent shopping experience at Harrods. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, and I hope this helped to make your visit memorable. We hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Very knowledgeable staff a pleasure to engage with. Spent Saturday here looking at different departments. Enjoyed the free Dior exhibition.

Date of experience: April 2013