Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

from US$27.50
from US$98.20
from US$215.66
9,956 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator toy kingdom food section food court is beautiful store christmas shop shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers
Reviewed today via mobile

The place itself is great. Grand building, absolutely stunning decor.

Massive ranges of products on offer, covering almost all requirements.

Great for a day of window shopping, but equally finding exactly what you’re looking for, or something great that was not quite what was originally set out for.

Whilst some of the staff were great, welcoming, and polite, a lot however, on each of my 3 visits, have been less so.
Many being quite obnoxious, seemingly judgemental, and often not approachable.

This has often lead to myself and others accompanying me, avoiding making purchases within the departments, and going elsewhere for the products.

Reviewed today

Loads of history but not what it was.. Deffo worth checking out but remember it's now more of a tourist attraction than the store it started out as serving the "Hoy Poloy" of Aristocratic London

Reviewed today

Yes, everyone says you should visit Harrods....but it turns out that everyone SHOULD visit Harrods. Remarkable venues within the building for pretty much everything. We focused on the food areas, which were great tun to see and enjoy. Had cappuccinos at 'The Coffee Bar' in Harrods, which was a taste treat and simply fun siting there, watching everything around you.

Reviewed today via mobile

Not happy with Harrods. I visited with a small carry-on piece of luggage, only to be shouted at by a security guard that I would have to check this in at a cost of £25, which would be returned if I spent £50 in the store.

Meanwhile prams were permitted, also people wearing the veil. In this world we live in today it is a risk to let in people who disguise their features.

I wasn't happy at all. I travelled from Northern Ireland to visit Harrods and all I wanted was to purchase some hand made chocolates for a gift for my 90 year old Father.

2  Thank LindaLou1960
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Harrods has lost a bit of its opulence from 2 decades ago, yet has an iconic charm to it.
They have kept up with the fashions and the newer brands, bakeries and restaurants are a welcome addition.
You can find the finest and some of the most expensive things here. Most of us can only afford to window shop!
The kids toy section is nice and my kid was happy to purchase some of his fav Lego sets.

1  Thank drkritisg
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

If you don’t look arab or flashy the security guards follow you as if your about to run off with every single item. Disgusting behaviour. I’ve seen it happen with my own eyes...

1  Thank Sleepy1811
Harrods_Manager, Manager at Harrods, responded to this reviewResponded today

Good Morning,

We are sorry to hear of your recent visit to Harrods. Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please email us at customer.service@harrods.com and a Customer Service Adviser will be in contact with you.

Kind regards
Harrods Customer Service Social Media Team

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The sense of grandeur I felt when I first set eyes on this iconic place isn't something I'll forget soon. Who hasn't heard of this store. Soon as I walked in, I was quite surprised to see upmarket brands on the lower floor. As you go up the levels, the products get more luxurious and I believe the top floor is for private and by-appointment only shopping. Anyhow, walking through the various "stores" was a truly enjoyable experience. Home furnishing, Books/Stationery, Toys were my favorite sections. Christmas shopping is an unique experience at Harrods is what I have heard. The souvenirs were great and the billing was efficient even with hundreds of customers milling about. Visiting Harrods made me feel poor but an amazing experience nevertheless.

1  Thank madhukashyap1
Reviewed 2 days ago

If you want to take a walk through the departments at Harrod's, it best to do so when it's less crowded. If you looking for bargains or sales, it is doubtful that you will find them here. If you really just want to buy "something" from the store, pick up a tin of tea.

1  Thank lqdassets
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Don’t bother going if you have airline hand luggage
I was not allowed in unless I paid £25 to have my small case stored. Went to Bond Street instead

3  Thank Wallace D
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

When I visit Harrods some years ago, it was a shopping Disneyland.
Now it lost its attraction and offers crazy pricey stuff with no creativity.
My wife also did not interested anything in. Probably it’s for people who have crazy money and really don’t know what to buy.

1  Thank Nedim64