“Best shop for the other half!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alfred Dunhill

Alfred Dunhill
Ranked #145 of 708 Shopping in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate in luxury and retail lifestyle, Bourdon House, formerly the London residence of the Duke of Westminster, reflects Alfred’s own legacy as a curator of the very finest, offering not only superlative product but the ultimate in services and experience too. Custom Menswear & Leather, Accessories, Gifts and Gadgets, A Spa, Barbers, Cinema & Licensed Cellar Bar. A Private Courtyard serves afternoon tea & lunches.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Best shop for the other half!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

My partner and I were blown away with the sincerity, approachability and kindness of the staff. They were not judgmental and always could answer our questions. To say the least, we will be back! 10/10 for customer service and the best shopping experience we've had! Thanks to all!

1 Thank LozandJosh

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

Classy place for lunch. Not a long menu but good for quick visit.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank A K
sidcup, Kent. uk
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“amazing service and as good as new”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I took my lighter in to see if anything could be done to get it working again. YES of course was the answer, i could leave it have it serviced and it would be sent on within 4 weeks I think i was told, well i paid a reasonable fee and left in the hope I would have a working lighter. well within 2 weeks it was back and looking brand spanking new, money well spent and my lighter back to boot
service excellent & staff efficient, professional and knowledgeable . Giant Humidor amazing and a definite must see

Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor Member
“Havana Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2003

Good day to you all,I was rather surprised to discover that there have been no reviews for the Dunhill Store in Jermyn Street. So here's my two cents worth.The Dunhill Humidor is an impressive humidified lounge lined with a fine selection of Cuban Cigars. The centre of the room houses comfortable leather armchairs where smoking is most definitely allowed or should I say, "actively encouraged"! This haven is currently managed by the omnipresent David Frentzel and resides on the mezzanine level of the store. Many London Cigar Aficiandos know David from some of London's most famous cigar haunts, including the Havana Club in Sloane Street and Drones.The lounge is a friendly place for pleasant conversation over a nice smoke. You are always made to feel welcome and will be introduced to your neighbours on the adjacent armchair. Tourists will often stay for hours chatting to the regulars and soak up the atmosphere.Make no mistake; this is definitely not a pretentious place. David and his team are incredibly knowledgeable and seem to enjoy advising the amateur as well as the seasoned smoker.Personally, I never tire of seeing visiting American cigar enthusiasts walk in with the "kid in a candy store" glint in their eyes. I would actively encourage anyone with an interest in Cuban cigars to pay it a visit.Wilkes McDermid Chelsea LONDON, UKWritten 24-Aug-2003 (E&OE)P.S. I am in no way connected to Dunhill (except for being a regular customer), I have not been paid for this review and I am not being remunerated for it in any way!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member