“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!”

Ranked #19 of 1,068 Hotels in London
A Coruña
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I recently traveled to the UK, I am currently working in Lagos for a Nigerian company and cannot believe the quality of service received at The Covent Garden Hotel.

You can hardly tell that a 5star Hotel is hiding behind such walls... The moment you step in and get greeted by the Doorman/Concierge you know you have stepped in somewhere special.

The girls at Reception were as friendly and knowledgeable as I have ever encountered - Bianca and Yodagh (?) - the concierge was also very knowledgeable and friendly.

Now, to the best part; The beautiful Drawing Room and Library area with an Honesty Bar (!!!!), I loved that place. I have many friends in London and these were just an excuse to entertain, couldnt let it pass!

The overall rooms, and excellent service make this not a 5, but a 6 or 7 star property.

Love you all at Covent Garden Hotel, will return...

Room Tip: Windows are double glazed and even though youre in the center of London, you will have the best most...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank RMDPAX

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2013

After seeing the outside tables jammed full on the previous warm Friday evening, we celebrated a birthday afternoon tea in the restaurant of this absolutely charming hotel next day and wished we had booked to stay. The staff were highly attentive, the decor decoratively soothing, the food stylishly filling and atmosphere subtly intoxicating. We loved it and will come back without a second thought to stay overnight on one of their cinema evenings.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank goldencurl
Wistow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We stayed here for two nights last weekend and yet again is was prefect in every way. The welcome is always warm and friendly, the staff really do make this place special.
The room was lovely but then they all are, we had a lovely gift waiting in the room and when we got back from shopping a bottle of champagne had arrived too, perfect!
We had an early meal in Brassiere Max as we were going to a show, fantastic service - I wish I could remember the name of our waiter to give him a mention - he persuaded us back after the show for a dessert. The bar service is great too. The location is the best, I really can't keep going on about it but it is my favourite hotel and I can't praise it enough!

Room Tip: They are all gorgeous!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 01022010
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Warmly greeted by the doorman at my arrival who couldn't have been more helpful throughout my stay. The hotel is beautifully decorated and loved the room they gave me which was exceptional and very quiet. The chocolates they left were also a nice touch. Restaurant is very nice with a beautiful bar for drinks. Very central location which was great for walking to all the shops and restaurants. I felt very comfortable staying here as a solo traveler.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Carol L
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I can't fault this hotel in any way. I have stayed here more than a dozen times now and always I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.
This hotel and it's sister hotel on Charlotte Street are both of a very high standard.
Amazing service, attentive staff amazing room service food, I really cannot fault this hotel.
The concierge will go out of their way to make your stay easier.
Out of all the hotels I have stayed in throughout the world, I always compare them to this one.
I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Danny10779
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Absolutely perfect boutique London hotel. Our lovely room included a four poster bed and a fireplace, charming and elegant. The hotel is perfect throughout with three elegant common rooms. The staff was excellent and the location is superb.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gweng238
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This hotel is perfection. The rooms are beautifully appointed and decorated. They are warm and elegant. The staff is incredible. Friendly, polite, efficient and your every wish is their command. We were once attending a large show and they sent someone to wait on line for us so that we did not have to. As this person neared the entrance, they called us so that we were only on line for a few minutes. They think of everything. As beautiful as this hotel is, it is not stuffy at all. The hotel's food is delicious. I adore the location as it is near everything that interests us. Always a wonderful experience.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends