Very good central location, excellent for people who want to make the most of a night out/sopping trip/theatre etc. The hotel is modern and relaxing and follows the same theme as the other Myhotels in the chain. The staff were all friendly and enthusiastic and seemed happy to be doing their job, the music played at breakfast was a nice touch rather than sitting and eating in silence, windows great for people watching. The breakfast was very basic but good, however, I think some items should have been kept cool and not just left out at room temperature.
The suite was very comfortable and had everything you need, I would recommend this hotel and like to return. There aren't many "hanging out" areas except for the reception area and breakfast/bar area but as the position is so good you will be out and about most of the time anyway. Definitely has a boutique feel to it and lots of attention to detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London