I was pleasantly surprised by Myhotel. It isn't luxury or flashy (which "boutique" sometimes suggests) but it is decent and lacks the bland boringness of so many hotels. The location in London is super-central, almost couldn't be better - walking distance from so many central sights - Soho, Regents Park, British Museum, Oxford Street, Covent Garden. The rooms are small, but not ridiculously so (avoid the singles, they are tiny). All the staff were friendly and helpful. and they have an independent cafe on the ground floor which do their breakfasts, much nicer than the standard hotel fare. I'd stay here again for a good stopover place in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London