1,142 results
All reviews tottenham court road gail's kitchen british museum great location the penthouse central location covent garden west end oxford st boutique hotel superior room street noise tea coffee comfy bed min walk rooms are small tube station
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Fernando was absolutely lovely on Check in/Check out and it was so lovely to find a cake and cookie in my room for my birthday. The cup cake was out of this world.
The room was perfectly laid out and the bed was so comfy.
Bathroom spoltlessly clean and a luxurious seperate loo!
I love rituals bath proucts and lathered myself in the cream. A rosy sensation.
Breakfast was delicious too, Gail's has settled in and the service was attentive and calm. I never have a latte for breakfast, but i'm so glad I did.
It's such a fabulous location, literally a five minute walk from theatreland and Soho.

Will be back. With bells on.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor, with windows that opened. Perfect!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrlacy
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I have not stayed at this hotel but recently had a massage package at the spa and it was a-mazing. The massage was excellent and the therapist very lovely and professional. I was so relaxed afterwards! The treatment area is quite small - tucked away in the basement - but very well appointed and spotless.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Whatkittydidnext
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We were a group of 8 girls, and we had a great time in this clean and modern hotel. It is a 5 minute walk to Tottenham court road tube, and there is a Pret a Manger right across the road. We opted for breakfast included, which was nice, but I didn't see any advantage as you could have purchased singly all the items for the same price, and for £15, muesli (albeit yummy) yoghurt, coffee and croissants was quite pricey at £15. Overall a fab hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms over the pub!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I booked a room for my boyfriend's birthday.
The staff were extremely friendly and we got a wonderful room, room 301.
We really enjoyed staying in a smaller hotel as in the past we have stayed in much bigger hotels.
We can't thank the staff enough for making our stay so enjoyable!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank jklondon_9
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My Hotel Bloomsbury is ideally located off Oxford Street for easy access to shopping and things in Oxford Circus and Covent Garden (10 minute walk) but far enough away to be quiet enough to sleep. There is a lovely street neary (Charlotte Street) with loads of restaurants. There is a Sainsbury (groceries) and Boots (pharmacy) just across the street on Tottenham Court Road. Regent's Park is about 10-12 minute walk away and Hyde Park is just down Oxford Street - so the hotel is well suited.
The rooms are small but have everything that you need. The staff was very helpful with making dinner reservations, calling for taxis etc. My room was neat and clean and everything worked just fine - all of the rooms are a bit different with slightly different furnishings.

Room Tip: I had a room on the first floor, not far from the pub on the corner but I could not hear anything from the pub. Walls are a bit thin though so bring earplugs if sounds from other guests will keep you from sleeping.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends