US$280
US$344
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$190
US$492
US$383
Hotels.com
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$557
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,113 results
All reviewstottenham court roadgail's kitchenbritish museumcharlotte streetwest endthe penthousecentral locationcovent gardenoxford stboutique hotelstreet noisetea coffeeexcellent locationcomfy bedmin walkbooked this hotelyogurt
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We were just in London a week ago and absolutely loved MyHotel Bloomsbury. It was an incredible stay! One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had, and we travel a lot. The rooms were immaculate, so clean I sat on the floor at one time and generally I would never think of doing that. We felt very safe in the area, it was close to the tube. The staff was incredibly friendly, Elanie went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We arrived early and they had our room ready for us, which was amazing considering we had been traveling for over 24 hours. The breakfast was beautifully laid out in the morning at Gails Kitchen which is right in the lobby of the hotel. The lattes and food were outstanding. Adorable dining area too. Overall a wonderful stay! I would highly recommend this hotel and will absolutely stay here anytime I am in London. You honestly could not ask for a better hotel experience.

Room Tip: The rooms were quiet and clean. They were fairly large too for European standards. They offered great shampoo and conditioner too :) It smells amazing! You will not be disappointed if you stay here, trust me!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yoncalla
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed with family of four in my hotel. Situated in the heart of London and its easy to access local facilities.

Room is okay, nothing special to mention, but service could have been better. Overall nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed in the top floor My Place 2.

This is a good sized room,I stress room not suite ( My place 1) far bigger but on a sunny london weekend the room benefits from the shared top floor terrace with fantastic views over the london skyline.a great spot to just sit and have a bottle of wine before venturing out.

Staff at reception very pleasant and helpful.bar staff also good and again very chatty.I used to stay here a lot a few years ago and I do agree with some of the other reviewers it could do with a spruce up in the rooms and common areas.the restaurant and bar area are nicely done and I still very much enjoyed my stay..also where else in central london can you get a good sized room in a decent quality hotel with a private roof terrace for a couple of hundred pounds for a Saturday night.

All in all good value ,good staff ,great position will use again if only for the roof terrace

Room Tip: My place 2 great value for the sunny terrace
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I ave stayed here for many years. The first time the small room was still fresh and a goodie bag awaited me.,that disappeared but the wonderful library with free coffee tea water and computers together with books made it special. So did the breakfast

Both have gone
It's still ok, very well situated but I think I will look elsewhere in future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is our second stay here. The location is brilliant but don't expect a classy hotel because it isn't. It's very basic. Clean enough and quiet though. We like it because of where is is and the shops, restaurants etc that are near by.
Nearby parking is £30 for I night! That seems a hell of a lot, but then, I am a Yorkshireman.
Rooms are small, not much room to swing a ferret, I know, I tried.
Overall, it's not bad. Someone else said ok for a few nights but no more. I would agree.
Paul Blandford.
York.

Room Tip: Drive to York. It's cheaper and nicer.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple