“Calming experience and the massage was the Amazing” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Bloomsbury

My Bloomsbury
Ranked #380 of 1,089 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Calming experience and the massage was the Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Central location great staff and fab amenities. The massage i booked was truly 1st class I have had massages all over the world and this was the best. Thank you to the wonderful masseuse I needed it after a long journey.
Great hotel......

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

We were just in London a week ago and absolutely loved MyHotel Bloomsbury. It was an incredible stay! One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had, and we travel a lot. The rooms were immaculate, so clean I sat on the floor at one time and generally I would never think of doing that. We felt very safe in the area, it was close to the tube. The staff was incredibly friendly, Elanie went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We arrived early and they had our room ready for us, which was amazing considering we had been traveling for over 24 hours. The breakfast was beautifully laid out in the morning at Gails Kitchen which is right in the lobby of the hotel. The lattes and food were outstanding. Adorable dining area too. Overall a wonderful stay! I would highly recommend this hotel and will absolutely stay here anytime I am in London. You honestly could not ask for a better hotel experience.

Room Tip: The rooms were quiet and clean. They were fairly large too for European standards. They offered grea...
2 Thank Yoncalla
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed with family of four in my hotel. Situated in the heart of London and its easy to access local facilities.

Room is okay, nothing special to mention, but service could have been better. Overall nice place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed in the top floor My Place 2.

This is a good sized room,I stress room not suite ( My place 1) far bigger but on a sunny london weekend the room benefits from the shared top floor terrace with fantastic views over the london skyline.a great spot to just sit and have a bottle of wine before venturing out.

Staff at reception very pleasant and helpful.bar staff also good and again very chatty.I used to stay here a lot a few years ago and I do agree with some of the other reviewers it could do with a spruce up in the rooms and common areas.the restaurant and bar area are nicely done and I still very much enjoyed my stay..also where else in central london can you get a good sized room in a decent quality hotel with a private roof terrace for a couple of hundred pounds for a Saturday night.

All in all good value ,good staff ,great position will use again if only for the roof terrace

Room Tip: My place 2 great value for the sunny terrace
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Gt Britain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

I ave stayed here for many years. The first time the small room was still fresh and a goodie bag awaited me.,that disappeared but the wonderful library with free coffee tea water and computers together with books made it special. So did the breakfast

Both have gone
It's still ok, very well situated but I think I will look elsewhere in future.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
York, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is our second stay here. The location is brilliant but don't expect a classy hotel because it isn't. It's very basic. Clean enough and quiet though. We like it because of where is is and the shops, restaurants etc that are near by.
Nearby parking is £30 for I night! That seems a hell of a lot, but then, I am a Yorkshireman.
Rooms are small, not much room to swing a ferret, I know, I tried.
Overall, it's not bad. Someone else said ok for a few nights but no more. I would agree.
Paul Blandford.
York.

Room Tip: Drive to York. It's cheaper and nicer.
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

We stayed at the hotel 2 nights.
The advantages:
Friendly staff, especially Juliana
Room size and room design
The dissadvantages:
The heater thermostat was broken; we ended up sleeping the first night with an open window (very noisy). The problem solved during the second day of our stay.
Noisy - on both days from 5:00 am started a sound of dragging from the upper floor.
Late check out - the night before we have been told it should not be a problem to prolong our stay. At 7:30 in the morning they asked us to leave at the checkout time because the hotel is full. Couldn't they see it the night before and let us know in advance?
Breakfast is not included.

We stayed in London for 5 nights, our first 3 nights were in Melia whitehouse hotel. Comparing both service and luxury hotel Melia Whitehouse was much better at the same price level and included excellent breakfast

Room Tip: Do not take room 115 it is too noisy, and each morning from 5:00 am there are sounds of dragging som...
1 Thank Hila_13