US$280
  • Pool
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Room Service
US$344
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$254
US$192
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$381
Orbitz.com
The Langham, London(London)
US$576
  • Pool
1,113 results
All reviewstottenham court roadgail's kitchenbritish museumcharlotte streetwest endthe penthousecentral locationcovent gardenoxford stboutique hotelstreet noisetea coffeeexcellent locationcomfy bedmin walkbooked this hotelyogurt
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I recently visited Jinja spa to try their healing wrap package and the treatment was amazing!
The spa itself is truly calming and a great place to retreat to if you need to destress after a hectic work schedule. The treatment I had consisted of a Chocolate wrap, which simply smells wonderful, combined with a mini facial and full body massage.

The therapist Kristina is brilliant and I can honestly say the massage was one of the best ones I've ever had. I left the spa totally rejuvenated and ready for the hectic week ahead. Jinja spa is a must for anyone wanting to de-stress and relax in London.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Alice R
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Hotel was very quirky, though a little tired in areas
Central location just off Tottenham court road with fantastic staff who couldn't do enough to help
Room was very clean but tiny, not enough room to move but very comfortable and great nights sleep. Breakfast was ok although a little overpriced was very civilised.
would return for the location and staff more than anything else

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank GR1UK
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed here for a weekend trip to London, and was quite pleased on first impressions. Modern, nicely decorated, friendly receptionist... Our room was VERY small but clean (my primary concern!) and had all the usual necessary bonuses: TV, kettle... Absolutely brilliant location, and the food in the restaurant attached was fab. Only two complaints: our room was astonishingly, almost unbearably, hot, despite our turning the thermostat right down; and I asked for decaffeinated tea in the restaurant and was looked at as though I were an alien, before being told they didn't have it, and nowhere in London did. I live in the middle of nowhere but all the local cafes have decaffeinated tea. London is backward on this point... (Might seem unimportant but I have a caffeine allergy, so...). Anyway, I would go back for a short trip, but probably not a long stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bizzles
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Central location great staff and fab amenities. The massage i booked was truly 1st class I have had massages all over the world and this was the best. Thank you to the wonderful masseuse I needed it after a long journey.
Great hotel......

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We were just in London a week ago and absolutely loved MyHotel Bloomsbury. It was an incredible stay! One of the best hotel experiences we have ever had, and we travel a lot. The rooms were immaculate, so clean I sat on the floor at one time and generally I would never think of doing that. We felt very safe in the area, it was close to the tube. The staff was incredibly friendly, Elanie went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We arrived early and they had our room ready for us, which was amazing considering we had been traveling for over 24 hours. The breakfast was beautifully laid out in the morning at Gails Kitchen which is right in the lobby of the hotel. The lattes and food were outstanding. Adorable dining area too. Overall a wonderful stay! I would highly recommend this hotel and will absolutely stay here anytime I am in London. You honestly could not ask for a better hotel experience.

Room Tip: The rooms were quiet and clean. They were fairly large too for European standards. They offered great shampoo and conditioner too :) It smells amazing! You will not be disappointed if you stay here, trust me!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple