“Awesome value”

Ranked #410 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Mexico City, Mexico
“Awesome value”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

If you are looking for a great small hotel in an awesome location with friendly staff, look no further. Choose myhotel. Breakfast option is great. There's a bakery next door so you´ll have a chance to try one of their delicious croissants. Enjoy

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank RickZamo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The staff offered the best service. The receptionist even offered to iron my shirt when I asked for an iron board.
Very clean rooms and the location is perfect for sightseeing and in short distance of great nightclubs

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Js9999
Logrono, Spain
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The hotel is amazing, I spent three nights were wonderful. The location is perfect in the center of the city, the service excellent.I asked recommendation of several places I wanted to visit and they told me where they were the best (some did not appear in travel guides) plus I loved breakfast.
I could see London Eye from my room!!!
Just recommend it for any visit to the city, either as a couple or with children.
I hope to return soon.
Victor

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank VICTOR C
London
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I recently visited Jinja spa to try their healing wrap package and the treatment was amazing!
The spa itself is truly calming and a great place to retreat to if you need to destress after a hectic work schedule. The treatment I had consisted of a Chocolate wrap, which simply smells wonderful, combined with a mini facial and full body massage.

The therapist Kristina is brilliant and I can honestly say the massage was one of the best ones I've ever had. I left the spa totally rejuvenated and ready for the hectic week ahead. Jinja spa is a must for anyone wanting to de-stress and relax in London.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Alice R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Hotel was very quirky, though a little tired in areas
Central location just off Tottenham court road with fantastic staff who couldn't do enough to help
Room was very clean but tiny, not enough room to move but very comfortable and great nights sleep. Breakfast was ok although a little overpriced was very civilised.
would return for the location and staff more than anything else

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank GR1UK
Scotland
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed here for a weekend trip to London, and was quite pleased on first impressions. Modern, nicely decorated, friendly receptionist... Our room was VERY small but clean (my primary concern!) and had all the usual necessary bonuses: TV, kettle... Absolutely brilliant location, and the food in the restaurant attached was fab. Only two complaints: our room was astonishingly, almost unbearably, hot, despite our turning the thermostat right down; and I asked for decaffeinated tea in the restaurant and was looked at as though I were an alien, before being told they didn't have it, and nowhere in London did. I live in the middle of nowhere but all the local cafes have decaffeinated tea. London is backward on this point... (Might seem unimportant but I have a caffeine allergy, so...). Anyway, I would go back for a short trip, but probably not a long stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bizzles
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Central location great staff and fab amenities. The massage i booked was truly 1st class I have had massages all over the world and this was the best. Thank you to the wonderful masseuse I needed it after a long journey.
Great hotel......