We booked this hotel for a short trip to London at the last minute. At the time it felt expensive - but as other reviewers have noted it was an excellent London hotel with a different atmosphere. Brilliant location for all the London attractions. The foyer is informal and relaxed; very different from some other London hotels. Our room was beautifully appointed - decorated in relaxing blue grey and cream colours. Only one fault - the shower - the water pressure in the shower was awful. We reported it to the management who took our compliant on board! If this gets fixed I would give it 10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London