Not only is the service throughout the hotel and it's facilities excellent, it has an amazing spa nestled away in a converted vault in the basement, where I have become a regular visitor. I highly recommend the Aveda facials and the massages in particular (so relaxing!), Kristina the therapist is fantastic, and tailors treatments to suit your individual needs. Perfect if you are staying at the hotel, or if you need to escape from all of the hustle and bustle of London for some pampering!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London