Stayed for 1 night as we were attending an event at the palace theatre.
Location is very convenient with a tube station 2 mins away. Distance was walkable both to the palace theatre and to covent garden.
Staff were very friendly. Room was compact but well equipped even with tape and cd player! (I don't usually carry either!) Magazines were also provided in room which I thought was a nice touch. Bathroom was spotless with toiletries and bathrobes. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Lovely cafe downstairs. The cakes we're excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London