I just discovered a jewel in Bloomsbury. The myhotel is just down the road from my office and I discovered it through a deal on a massage. Well, the massage was a perfect end to the day - so relaxing and indulgent. It really set me up for a sporty weekend ahead. The really wonderful surprise was to have warm brownies and a glass of fizz at the end.
The hotel itself seems buzzy and modern and the treatment room is in a funky business office area.
A colleague of my husband also always stays here and we had a joint fan session - apparently the portions in the Gail's bakery restaurant are enormous - perfect to set you up for a day of meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Classic in the Heart of the Action With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. My Bloomsbury is designed to do the same. Serene contemporary design guestrooms, comfortable hot desks and fine gastronomy give you a personal hub that is welcoming, laid back and easy. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your My Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London