“grate hotel grate location”
Review of My Bloomsbury

My Bloomsbury
Ranked #426 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 8 October 2013

we stayed in the hotel for three nights.
The room was in normal size very nice and clean. have coffee and tea in the room.
The wifi signal was good. the hotel stuff was very friendly. the service was amazing
continental breakfast was ok.
Location location location !!!!
The hotel is located in small street just few min walk to underground& very close to oxford street and Soho area
we love to stay here again !

2  Thank tomo83_TLV

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel in a great location. The rooms are a bit small but very nicely appointed. Our first room had a noise problem. We notified the staff and we were immediately upgraded to a lovely, much larger room, that was very quiet, at no additional cost. The location can't be beat. Public transportation is very close and many attractions are within walking distance. We would stay here again.

3  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel is very nicely located about a 10-15 minute walk from the West End Theatre district. As we were on a theatre vacation, we really appreciated this. The room was very nice and the internet worked fine.

I must say that the breakfast experience was VERY disappointing. One day, we had to wait 20 minutes to get a seat for breakfast. The next day, I got the seat immediately, but waited more than 20 minutes for a cup of coffee. In the end, I went out across the street to a cafe and ordered breakfast there. I really don't want to spend my vacation time waiting inordinate amount of time for a cup of coffee (tough to get one cup, nearly impossible to get a refill), a small bowl of cereal (dished out in small measured proportions by the staff) and a croissant or roll.

This is the first time anything like that ever happened to me at a Hotel that is "Bed and Breakfast". The hotel breakfast facilities are simply not set up for the number of people that they book. They serve in a nice restaurant setting, but there are not enough tables for the people who have B&B. The hotel is not cheap at all- one is willing to pay for location so nice when on vacation, but there should be coffee and a reasonable sized breakfast quickly available or simply don't offer B&B and let people go to one of the many reasonably priced cafes in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a lovely suite, room 101! for our anniversary. It was a lovely, stylish and comfortable room. A wonderfully quite retreat from the bustle of London. Beautiful room and very helpful professional staff. There is the option of a massage on site!

2  Thank Shoestringmum
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed in the Shipibo suite for a city break, it was perfect for us good facilities with the computer and TV, lovely relaxing decor and good quality Shower and bath.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was top quality.
Will definitely stay again!!!

3  Thank rsKent
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was treated to a great massage followed by champagne and cookies - and I thoroughly recommend it! Myhotel Bloomsbury is a fantastic little hideaway in Central London - friendly, professional and relaxed - a home away from home. My massage was excellent and I'll definitely be returning. I felt very well looked after.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Romy777
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I just discovered a jewel in Bloomsbury. The myhotel is just down the road from my office and I discovered it through a deal on a massage. Well, the massage was a perfect end to the day - so relaxing and indulgent. It really set me up for a sporty weekend ahead. The really wonderful surprise was to have warm brownies and a glass of fizz at the end.

The hotel itself seems buzzy and modern and the treatment room is in a funky business office area.

A colleague of my husband also always stays here and we had a joint fan session - apparently the portions in the Gail's bakery restaurant are enormous - perfect to set you up for a day of meetings.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo