“Average at best”
Review of My Bloomsbury

My Bloomsbury
Ranked #418 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Well located. Late booking and/thus(?) expensive. Tiny room - turn sideways in hall into room. Room big enough for bed and little more. Noisy from street and adjoining rooms. Checked in late (22:30). Food service stopped at 22:00. Bar closed at 23:00. Not exactly full service hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed in myHotel twice with my family for our Christmas Holidays in London. Spacious connected suites with stylish and contemporary Interior. Friendly and helpful stuff that really make you feel like home. Clean, warm and It has THE IDEAL LOCATION for shopping maniacs and just few min walk to Underground, Soho & Covent Garden. Christmas Day when everything is closed you can find a lot of cozy restaurants around the hotel. Amazing continental & healthy breakfast with delicious fresh bread from Gail’s kitchen.I love myHotel and looking forward to visiting again! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Yi0taE
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel for our anniversary celebration, as it was a great location for the theatre (and shopping!). We arrived early and were able to check in. David on reception was very welcoming and helpful, as were all the staff we saw. Upon checkin we mentioned we were staying for our anniversary. We went up to our room (which was very clean) to drop our bags off before exploring some on London, upon our return to the room were chocolates, beautiful roses and a lovely card wishing us happy anniversary from the Hotel. This made our stay extra special. Thank you all. Would definitely stay again, and recommend it.

2  Thank SarahF1982
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I travel to London often for work and this was my best hotel experience so far. The location was super convenient, the rooms very comfortable and clean and the staff was super helpful and friendly. Highly recommended, looking forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Amalia A
Reviewed 8 October 2013

we stayed in the hotel for three nights.
The room was in normal size very nice and clean. have coffee and tea in the room.
The wifi signal was good. the hotel stuff was very friendly. the service was amazing
continental breakfast was ok.
Location location location !!!!
The hotel is located in small street just few min walk to underground& very close to oxford street and Soho area
we love to stay here again !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tomo83_TLV
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel in a great location. The rooms are a bit small but very nicely appointed. Our first room had a noise problem. We notified the staff and we were immediately upgraded to a lovely, much larger room, that was very quiet, at no additional cost. The location can't be beat. Public transportation is very close and many attractions are within walking distance. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel is very nicely located about a 10-15 minute walk from the West End Theatre district. As we were on a theatre vacation, we really appreciated this. The room was very nice and the internet worked fine.

I must say that the breakfast experience was VERY disappointing. One day, we had to wait 20 minutes to get a seat for breakfast. The next day, I got the seat immediately, but waited more than 20 minutes for a cup of coffee. In the end, I went out across the street to a cafe and ordered breakfast there. I really don't want to spend my vacation time waiting inordinate amount of time for a cup of coffee (tough to get one cup, nearly impossible to get a refill), a small bowl of cereal (dished out in small measured proportions by the staff) and a croissant or roll.

This is the first time anything like that ever happened to me at a Hotel that is "Bed and Breakfast". The hotel breakfast facilities are simply not set up for the number of people that they book. They serve in a nice restaurant setting, but there are not enough tables for the people who have B&B. The hotel is not cheap at all- one is willing to pay for location so nice when on vacation, but there should be coffee and a reasonable sized breakfast quickly available or simply don't offer B&B and let people go to one of the many reasonably priced cafes in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family