“Massage at myhotel”
Review of My Bloomsbury

My Bloomsbury
Ranked #415 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you have time during your stay I recommend to trying the treatments at the Jinja dedicated treatment room at Myhotel. I had a fantastic Aveda full body oil massage in a relaxing environment. You lay on a comfortable massage table with a lot of towels to keep you warm. The soft music and the low lights allow for a very relaxing experience. The therapist was fantastic with great pressure massage on the back and shoulder, legs and feet, arms and hands. I had a 45 min that felt like a full hour relaxation and well being.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Vero06Nice
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed at MyHotel Bloomsbury and they were great. The staff were friendly and very welcoming! The rooms were also very spacious, modern and clean.
When booking the room I told them it was a special persons birthday. When we went up to our room, the staff had left a lovely birthday cake and a little note to say happy birthday. Very thoughtful!

We had a great stay thanks to MyHotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emily9250
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Well located. Late booking and/thus(?) expensive. Tiny room - turn sideways in hall into room. Room big enough for bed and little more. Noisy from street and adjoining rooms. Checked in late (22:30). Food service stopped at 22:00. Bar closed at 23:00. Not exactly full service hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed in myHotel twice with my family for our Christmas Holidays in London. Spacious connected suites with stylish and contemporary Interior. Friendly and helpful stuff that really make you feel like home. Clean, warm and It has THE IDEAL LOCATION for shopping maniacs and just few min walk to Underground, Soho & Covent Garden. Christmas Day when everything is closed you can find a lot of cozy restaurants around the hotel. Amazing continental & healthy breakfast with delicious fresh bread from Gail’s kitchen.I love myHotel and looking forward to visiting again! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Yi0taE
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel for our anniversary celebration, as it was a great location for the theatre (and shopping!). We arrived early and were able to check in. David on reception was very welcoming and helpful, as were all the staff we saw. Upon checkin we mentioned we were staying for our anniversary. We went up to our room (which was very clean) to drop our bags off before exploring some on London, upon our return to the room were chocolates, beautiful roses and a lovely card wishing us happy anniversary from the Hotel. This made our stay extra special. Thank you all. Would definitely stay again, and recommend it.

2  Thank SarahF1982
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I travel to London often for work and this was my best hotel experience so far. The location was super convenient, the rooms very comfortable and clean and the staff was super helpful and friendly. Highly recommended, looking forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Amalia A
Reviewed 8 October 2013

we stayed in the hotel for three nights.
The room was in normal size very nice and clean. have coffee and tea in the room.
The wifi signal was good. the hotel stuff was very friendly. the service was amazing
continental breakfast was ok.
Location location location !!!!
The hotel is located in small street just few min walk to underground& very close to oxford street and Soho area
we love to stay here again !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple