My Bloomsbury
US$144
US$117
Orbitz.com
1,092 results
All reviewstottenham court roadgail's kitchenbritish museumcharlotte streetthe penthousecentral locationcovent gardenwest endoxford stsuperior roomboutique hotelstreet noisetea coffeecomfy bedyogurtmin walklocation is excellent
Reviewed 19 November 2013

A lovely basic room, with high ceilings and a wide selection of toiletries and tea/coffee. Check in was super quick, service was friendly and impersonal. Breakfast was okay, it was continental but served to us - we had bread, croissants, pan au chocolat and greek yoghurt with seeds, nuts and apple sauce. It was a nice breakfast but I wish there had been more of a choice.

Overall, a great stay and I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

At first glance I thought this hotel was a bistro/diner. The reception is situated between the two, and easy to miss. Check in was efficient but the receptionist got a bit flustered when I said I did not wish to use room service or add any extras to my room and would therefore not be pre-authorising a credit card. The lift to the rooms is tiny and very slow. My room was very large by London standards and clean and tidy. The bed was extremely comfortable and very large. The only downside to this hotel is the ultra-thin walls which made sleep quite difficult.

Breakfast is of the continental type and is served to you, and is quite tiny portions. I was still hungry after breakfast, so a man would be even hungrier.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from other guests so that there is some hope of sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I just had the most lovely massage at My Hotel Bloomsbury with Christina. She was so personal and made me so relaxed, All the stress and tension in my back has gone. She gave such attention to detail and was so personal and friendly in her approach. The champagne and warm Brownies topped off my perfect day. I would definately return for a massage.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank SabrinaPR
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel is in a great location for central London. The room we stayed in was large for a central London hotel and was nicely appointed. The only problem during our stay was that we had booked the room with the breakfast and meal included. I called the hotel on the Sunday afternoon we were due to arrive to check our dinner reservation - which had been made as requested on the online booking form. I was told that the hotel was closed on a Sunday evening and was asked if I wanted to eat on the Monday night (we were leaving London Monday morning). We did receive an apology from the manager and a small refund for the meal we did not receive. However, they did not offer any advice about where we could eat or offer any suggestions. Nor, did the apology feel particularly meaningful - I had wondered whether our room could have been upgraded etc. I would stay here again because of the locations but I felt let down that their booking system did not anywhere state this offer was not available on a Sunday or have a cross check in place to warn the customer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joella1
Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you have time during your stay I recommend to trying the treatments at the Jinja dedicated treatment room at Myhotel. I had a fantastic Aveda full body oil massage in a relaxing environment. You lay on a comfortable massage table with a lot of towels to keep you warm. The soft music and the low lights allow for a very relaxing experience. The therapist was fantastic with great pressure massage on the back and shoulder, legs and feet, arms and hands. I had a 45 min that felt like a full hour relaxation and well being.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo