My Bloomsbury
Ranked #415 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My friend and I visited the Jinja dedicated treatment room for a Living social massage and champagne deal we had purchased. Kristina the masseur was brilliant. Both my friend and I have both said we will be returning soon. Thank you Kristina.

3  Thank KEMDUK
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Not only was the atmosphere calming and soothing, the hot oils were fantastic and Kristina was brilliant.
The full body massage was so relaxing with extra attention being spent on my problem area and advice on what I should do to help this in the future.
I will be booking again soon.
As this was part of a promotion, we also received a class of bubbles and some brownies

3  Thank Greggers1976
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My facial at my hotel Bloomsbury today was incredible! My skin looks and feel amazing and I am SO relaxed. My therapist was lovely, very thorough yet calming, and the treatment room is a lovely oasis in the heart of London. Best facial of my life!!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Hockers81
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My sister and I stayed 3 nights for a Shopping/sightseeing trip. First class quality hotel with a warm and very welcoming staff. (Thank you Zolenca for your patience and most helpful directions) This is a great location within walking distance to Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street, Tube just round the corner and Dominion Theatre 3 mins walk. Hotel is in a quiet area and an excellent base for a relaxing stopover. Gails restaurant/café attached serves wonderful organic food, sandwiches on lovely homemade breads, goodies and main meals. Will stay there again and would most certainly recommend to anyone looking for a hassle free trip.

Room Tip: Request a front of house room for a better view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank BPD662
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed here in room 215 nice room contemporary decor and furnishings etc. Nice bathroom and large bed. Everything was great! But for us what made the visit even more special was the personal attention from the staff who were friendly, efficient and welcoming. It gave us the feeling that nothing was too much trouble. Special mention for Eleui who helped us with lots of useful information etc.

Room Tip: After 6:30 on Saturday and all day Sunday you can park for free in a side street opposite.
3  Thank chrisburbridge
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Small boutique hotel in Bloomsbury. Small, but well-equipped rooms with modern decor. Nice restaurant and bakery/cafe downstairs. Fast, friendly and efficient check in/out. I have been using this hotel regularly in the recent weeks and have no complaints.

Room Tip: Unless you're only staying for (1) night, the single rooms are very small, even for one person...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Carolyn M
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I recently visited Myhotel in Bloomsbury for a massage. That is what I call total relaxation!! Christina my therapist just knew which areas needed attention. I will most definitely will be going back for another session. Thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommended! Please just go!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo