“A Little hideaway in London”
Review of My Bloomsbury

My Bloomsbury
Ranked #415 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The room was fantastic and the staff are really friendly and helpful. All of the little touches such as an iPod docking station, biscuits in room etc. made for a very pleasant stay. We only stayed one night but have since booked to go back. Lovely little hotel that I can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 49Andy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I've fallen down the stairs one day and bruised my back. The next day I had a massage with lovely Christina at myHotel Bloomsbury and it was the best half an hour I've had in a long long time. Christina was lovely, calming, the room itself looked, felt and smelt therapeautic. Throughly enjoyed it and will definitely go back for more. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank asia b
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My friend and I visited the Jinja dedicated treatment room for a Living social massage and champagne deal we had purchased. Kristina the masseur was brilliant. Both my friend and I have both said we will be returning soon. Thank you Kristina.

3  Thank KEMDUK
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Not only was the atmosphere calming and soothing, the hot oils were fantastic and Kristina was brilliant.
The full body massage was so relaxing with extra attention being spent on my problem area and advice on what I should do to help this in the future.
I will be booking again soon.
As this was part of a promotion, we also received a class of bubbles and some brownies

3  Thank Greggers1976
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My facial at my hotel Bloomsbury today was incredible! My skin looks and feel amazing and I am SO relaxed. My therapist was lovely, very thorough yet calming, and the treatment room is a lovely oasis in the heart of London. Best facial of my life!!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Hockers81
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My sister and I stayed 3 nights for a Shopping/sightseeing trip. First class quality hotel with a warm and very welcoming staff. (Thank you Zolenca for your patience and most helpful directions) This is a great location within walking distance to Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street, Tube just round the corner and Dominion Theatre 3 mins walk. Hotel is in a quiet area and an excellent base for a relaxing stopover. Gails restaurant/café attached serves wonderful organic food, sandwiches on lovely homemade breads, goodies and main meals. Will stay there again and would most certainly recommend to anyone looking for a hassle free trip.

Room Tip: Request a front of house room for a better view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank BPD662
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed here in room 215 nice room contemporary decor and furnishings etc. Nice bathroom and large bed. Everything was great! But for us what made the visit even more special was the personal attention from the staff who were friendly, efficient and welcoming. It gave us the feeling that nothing was too much trouble. Special mention for Eleui who helped us with lots of useful information etc.

Room Tip: After 6:30 on Saturday and all day Sunday you can park for free in a side street opposite.
3  Thank chrisburbridge