My Bloomsbury
Ranked #415 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My boyfriend and I had a weekend away in London for his birthday and I'm so glad we stayed at this hotel. It was perfect. We booked through Groupon which included breakfast, a superior double room and a complimentary welcome drink or cocktail each, all for a very reasonable price. The staff we very helpful, told us everything we'd need to know. Our room was perfect, they'd made it into a double for us as they only had twin rooms left, they even put a cake with a candle in the room as they knew the stay was for a birthday! We went to the bar in the evening after dinner and had our free drinks (and some more..) and were so impressed with the staff, so friendly and so good at their jobs.
We were so impressed we are going back for my birthday, for two nights!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank xxhollytaylor
Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I arrived early after an intercontinental flight and had to get ready for a day long meeting, no problem with the facilities downstairs. Got a great room later which made me feel I had my own apartment in London - and lat but not least: the breakfast is phenomenal!

Room Tip: rooms facing Bayley street certainly quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Hermann H
Reviewed 9 February 2014

A really nice hotel - laid back but welcoming and organised. It's a buzzy sort of place with a cafe off to the left of receipt and a bar/restaurant to the right (Gail's Kitchen), so being on my own it was good to have a bit of life around. I ate in GK on one night and it was very friendly and easy. My room was fairly minimalist but comfy and quite spacious. I would have liked better blinds at the window as the building over the road kept its lights on all night lighting up my room. The bathroom was fine and clean with good toiletries. The hanging space was limited and open so not very aesthetically pleasing! I was working and this wasn't far from my office but very good also for holidaymakers as its a short walk out in to the West End. I've already booked another stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank oldrectorycottage
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We have stayed in a few hotels in london and this one was by far the best. We had a small but perfect double room, very clean and bright. It was definitely big enough for what we required with a lovely comfy bed. The bathroom was clean and light and actually had a bath in it which was lovely. The shower worked perfectly too. All the little extras like toiletries, the range of tea/coffee and even a hair dryer in the room made our stay stress free. The staff were wonderful and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. The location was perfect for going to Oxford St, Leicester Square etc. All in all, absolute value for money and we will be staying again next time we visit London.

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank TorLouise73
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed at myHotel on a Friday night. On first impressions the hotel was bright and modern and happy chatter in the attached dining room made the right impression. We had a standard double which was clean although not massive but it had some nice touches, the teas and coffees were well thought out as were the lotions and potions in the nice bathroom. The room was bigger upwards than side to side so we were glad we were just stying the one night and the bed was a little soft for my liking but all in all a pleasant stay. Not one I'd give 4 marks to but I do feel a bit mean giving 3. More of a 3.5. Location is great for soho, covent garden etc and for the price we paid (offer through an app) it was a nice clean but small room in a good location. Would stay again though. Think my issue is more with London and what you get for your money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Just returned home from a lovely break in London. myhotel Bloomsbury was just great. Location great,staff wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel away from the road and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank pinkandthin
Reviewed 29 January 2014

just returned from this lovely hotel, it was a faultless stay. the staff are just lovely and the breakfast was delicious. our room was a corner one on the first floor with a very large comfortable bed. cocktails were delicious.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business