My Bloomsbury
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$117
1,092 results
All reviewstottenham court roadgail's kitchenbritish museumcharlotte streetthe penthousecentral locationcovent gardenwest endoxford stsuperior roomboutique hotelstreet noisetea coffeecomfy bedyogurtmin walklocation is excellent
Reviewed 14 February 2011

This was the most expensive and worst night I have ever had in a hotel due to noise from within the hotel. Banging doors and machinery downstairs until gone midnight and again from 4.30am. The room, although described as 'superior' was dark and pokey and facing an opposite building. The lighting in the room was very dim.

Altogether a very expensive lesson in which hotel not to use.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
lisacarlman, Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was very dissapointed to hear that you were constatnly disturbed by noise while at the hotel. Please be assured that we take all guest feedback very seriously and will use it to improve our services. Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 February 2011

The hotel totally misses the point: I do not ask for much, but when I stay in a hotel, I would rather not

- sleep in a broken bed

- being put in a 2 person room when asking for a 3 person.

When I mention my problems, I would also prefer to be listened to and not

- stay in the same room
- get no reduction in the luxury hotel rate I paid upfront
- leave the same message for the Room Manager several times without ever being called back.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank LeifurHeppni
lisacarlman, General Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I would like to apologise that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. At myhotel Bloomsbury, we unfortunately do not have triple bedded rooms. We do however have twin bedded rooms and are able to provide extra beds upon request, as we did in your case. We have since contacted the internet reservation site who incorrectly advertised our hotel to ensure this will not happen again.

I’d like to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

myRegards

Grant Powell

Reviewed 11 December 2010

Great hotel, close to everything London has to offer!
Even though the room was smaller that other hotels offer, it has everything. Great service from all staff GM down, The massage was exceptional!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anonymous_MA
lisacarlman, Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2010

Dear Anonymous_MA,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. Happy to hear that you had a nice time with us and hope to see you back soon.
If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 1 December 2010

We stayed at this hotel after recommendations. We loved it. The staff were very accomodating and helpful. We were able to use the shower room in the morning before checkin and our bags were taken to our room whilst we were out. Room was lovely with huge and comfy bed, good continental breakfast in the morning. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
lisacarlman, Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2010

Dear Stazza1ball,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. Glad to hear that your stay was nice and that you would recommend us. When you're planning your next stay, please don't hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 14 November 2010

If you don't like big hotels this hotel would be absolutely perfect for you. It's small boutique style hotel which is modern/funky, different, ecco friendly and has a great central location (3min walk to Tottenham court station). It's not over the top, its a good 4 star hotel with no airs and graces about it! Being in the 5 star hotel industry myself I will confidently recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Private28
lisacarlman, Manager at My Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2010

Dear Private28,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us. Should there be anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.