Hotel 41
US$162
US$121
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$224
US$266
US$257
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$205
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$205
US$192
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

US$187
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$115
Agoda.com
US$211
US$198
galahotels.com
3,008 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle touchesthe entire stafflounge areafifth floor
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Hotel 41 is the best experience I've ever had at a hotel in the United States or abroad. I can't talk enough about the staff because they are what makes the experience so memorable. Every member of the staff goes out of their way to help you in any way they can, from arrival to departure. They are happy to help plan your trip and give advice on what to see and when to see it, and also place reservations at restaurants and theaters. They make special occasions a top priority. It was wonderful. The hotel is simply beautiful and the lounge is such a nice place to sit and relax or enjoy some snacks! Another nice thing is that, with the hotel being on the 5th floor, it is very quiet at night because the street is far away. If I ever have the opportunity again, I would choose Hotel 41 without thinking twice!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank SarahZ971
Reviewed 6 June 2012

My wife and I decided to stay at Hotel 41 on a recent stop over in London. Right from the very moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome and special. This trip was to celebrate my wife's 40th birthday, we were going on from here on the Orient Express to Venice, so I had tried to plan everything to the extreme. I must have called over a dozen limousine companies, all of which were hopeless, so I decided to call the hotel and ask their advise. Magda rang the limo company, got a price for me and organised it all within 10 minutes!!

The hotel is spotlessly clean, well appointed and in an ideal location to tour the city. Our room was comfortable, quiet and reasonably priced for a hotel of it's calibre. The little touches that we received during our short stay were lovely and really appreciated. I am so pleased that we chose this hotel and we will certainly be back as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Well done Hotel 41!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Having stayed at many hotels around the world, this is definitely one of the very best! It's intimate surroundings, excellent and beautiful rooms, and the friendliest and most helpful team in place (the best of any hotel I have ever stayed at), make it my number 1 preferred place to stay whenever I am in London.

Whenever I needed help with restaurant reservations, transport, or just receiving a package on my behalf, the staff was helpful in every aspect. Frederic the manager personally greeted every guest he met and made sure everything ran smoothly.

The lounge where breakfast is served is also perfect for light meals or even just having drinks with your friends or guests. While it is a great place to relax year-round, I especially like the lounge in the heart of winter, with its warmth being a great refuge from the cold outdoors. Very comfortable, and cozy.

The hotel is not easy to find, as many taxi drivers aren't aware of its location, but if you just mention the "big brother" hotel next door, the Reubens, you won't be steered wrong. A short walk way is Victoria train station with direct connections to Gatwick. Nearby are an assortment of restaurants and shops that is typical in central London.

You can't go wrong with 41 :)

Room Tip: There are a number of duplex suites, with upstairs bedrooms. All are generally great.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank EuroTravelJunkie
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stayed at Hotel 41 for a business trip and have to say that it has THE best service and some of the most beautiful rooms I've ever seen. The rooms are large compaired to most hotels in the UK. Champagne checking in, little treats and snacks left in my room and a cooler filled with wine and snacks to enjoy in the executive lounge were a pleasure to have - all part of the 'royal treatment'. I really can't say enough about the staff... from the moment I walked into the hotel to the moment I left, they were wonderful - very warm and welcoming as you can read from everyone else's reviews. The cleaning staff found an IPAD my co-worker left behind in his room and returned it to him just as we were leaving the hotel (after checking out). Situated directly across from the Buckingham Palace, this was a beautiful street to walk along and unwind after a long day of work (or an experience to see the Changing of the Guards each day). Tons of little restaurants and neat pubs nearby (within walking distance). I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to London.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank CD-Calgary
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We started our 3 week holiday in London, at Hotel 41. It was a perfect start to our trip, from the Range Rover transfer from Heathrow, to the champagne at check-in, we felt immediately welcomed. We stayed in the Conservatory Suite, with glass roof, and it was just lovely. We realized, much to our dismay, we had left our large camera behind on the plane. The hotel, particularly Remus, was instrumental in working with Virgin and ultimately getting our camera delivered to the hotel (much to our relief) the next morning. Prior to our trip, we had asked the hotel to arrange Wicked tickets and had wonderful seats. We enjoyed snacks and wine in the executive lounge each evening, and enjoyed talking to the managers and staff. The management team was outstanding, and very warm and welcoming. The staff was equally warm, but if we had one complaint (and we use the word complaint very, very lightly) some staff didn't seem as knowledgeable on the area (e.g. the girl at reception had difficulty telling us how to get to Changing of Guard, which is literally across street). She was very helpful and did her best to meet our needs, but some of the seemingly newer staff could be more versed in the area (sights, restaurants, etc) - this did not detract from us having a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple