“The difference in the details”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Oklahoma
“The difference in the details”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

We just stayed two nights with 41. Wonderful experience. We stayed in an executive hospitality suite which had a bed set up for my son in a small room with dining table and a separate bath. Our room was long and had a dining table, sitting area, two televisions and a nice bathroom. The staff was phenomenal and called us by name. (thanks Monika and Stefan!). The "executive lounge" is a lovely place for breakfast, tea or cocktails. Location was great- across from Buckingham Palace and lots to eat and drink in the area. Highly recommend!

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank travgal
Bea T, Owner at Hotel 41, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Thank you for your lovely comments. I am delighted, as are our passionate and dedicated team, that you enjoyed your stay, as they try so hard to make our guests comfortable and happy.
Bea Tollman, Founder & President

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Monaco-Ville, Monaco
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

I have visited this hotel many times over the past 11 years. I do not the fact the hotel only has a small amount of guest rooms and the ambiance of the library/lounge. The service is good and local knowledge in this property is okay.Guest rooms are a little small. The overall package however is one that is very good you will feel more like a house guest than a hotel guest. Privacy is quite good as it is tucked away from all the noisy tourists. I would definitely suggest this property for those going to London on business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lechiffre1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

I had a wonderful trip to London - I am a bit of a Hotel snob as I travel for buisness and what I liked most was i didnt feel as if I were in a Hotel - Very warm and cozy feeling. Service was excellent. The plunder the pantry was a bit fancy for my taste - Some American Junk food would be nice - for those of us that do not have such a gourmet palate. They arranged for a car to pick us up and that was nice - and saved time. Loved the bed (I have a bad back). Zillions of amenities in the room. It was fun just searching the room and finding little things everywhere. I kept the hotel room key - and have a laugh and smile everytime I see it in my wallet - I think I will keep it forever as a reminder of an excellent trip....be prepared to spend some $$$$ but worth it

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank andrea J
stephie21385
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

What a wonderful place this is. My partner and I attended the Madonna concert and as a surprise I booked this amazing hotel for the night...and wish it was for the week. From the moment we arrived we were attended to with a wonderful, warm and friendly greeting. All the staff are so professional yet approachable and kind. A special mention to Fredrique..a man who clearly knows how to make you feel at ease and special. Thank you Fredrique.
The Hotel..Stunning..wonderful decor, attention to detail (as were the staff)
The room..the phone has a 'whenever, whatever' button with those exact words on it..I kid you not..and they mean exactly that. The bed was so comfortable..the bathroom was gorgeous with a great selection of creams and potions. 5 mins into our stay we had a knock on the door to be greeted by two members of staff with a large tray of soaps to choose from..;.yes, you heard me...total luxury at its very best..the towels and bath robes are of high quality, as were the materials throughout the room
The food..Fresh, hot, high quality, and nothing is too much if you wish to divert from the menu..they really will bend over backwards for you
We could go on and on about this place...you have to stay there to believe it, an absolute must....no, its not cheap, but if you want an amazing experience with wonderful surroundings, a warm personal touch, and luxury at its best, save up, it is worth every single penny

Room Tip: we had the executive king room which was quiet and very close to the executive lounge where you can...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank stephie21385
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

This is the first time I've written a review on tripadvisor but wanted to share our experience because we were so impressed. Me and my boyfriend have just come back from a short trip to London where we stopped at Hotel 41 and have never been so sad to leave a hotel. From the moment we arrived we were treat like royalty. The staff go above and beyond to make your stay exceptional and the hotel itself is amazing. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JillStephenson
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Every business is about people and the staff at the Hotel 41 is simply amazing. I cannot remember staying at a hotel anywhere in the world where every single member of the staff from top to bottom was as kind, helpful, polite, and accommodating as the Hotel 41. We came as travelers and we left as friends. The physical property itself is quite comfortable with a common 2 floor room used for meals, relaxing, tea, etc. Our room was well appointed and updated and the linens were pleasant and comfortable. There is a breakfast buffet out every morning that is quite nice as well as snacks, afternoon tea, and late night food just for the taking. the location worked well for us as we were vacationing and wanted to see the typical tourist destinations. Buckingham Palace is across the street and we enjoyed some fine restaurants that were a short walk away. The Victoria Station (Tube) is a short walk from the hotel as is the Green Park station - both of which can take you almost anywhere in London. This is not a hotel that is complacent - resting on its laurels. They take the posture of rolling up their sleeves and earning their 5 Star rating each and every day. I highly recommend this hotel and I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank mycuzinviny
Orinda, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

I usually stay at Lanesborough or Dorchester....but because it was SUmmer and close to the Olympics, they were sold out.......I was directed to 41 Hotel as a 5 Star replacement, and I was NOT DISAPPOINTED !!! This is a sister property to the more well known Reubens Hotel, anmd they share a Bar and Restaurant.....what you get at 41 HOTEL IS ACCESS TO A PRIVATE MANSION, WITH YOUR OWN PRIVATE SUITE !!! the Executive Lounge is your own private hideaway in London, akin to having your own private apartment.....but without the necessary formality of the other 5 Stars.......if you want to be treated like you are at home in your private Mansion in London, this is for you!!!!! Why buy when you can stay at 41 for a week or two and be pampered like you are the Lord Of The Manor.............

Room Tip: all rooms are different, the more you pay or the longer you stay, the better room you get.... 4109...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends