Hotel 41
The Goring(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
2,984 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle touchesthe entire stafflounge areafifth floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I'm a Londoner who now lives in Los Angeles. I've travelled all over the US and Europe but go back to London every year. This is now my absolute first choice to stay because of the most amazing staff. I've read some of the negative reports - these people would obviously be much happier on Park Lane with the accompanying ostentation or perhaps they should simply stay at home. But if you want to feel that you are in London and you want a great location with the best service imaginable, you should stay here. The rooms are small by Park Lane standards but really comfortable and breakfast is a social event. We will be back!!

5  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Took my wife to London for a surprise weekend. Hotel was fabulous!! Its location near to Buckingham Palace was excellent and only a short walk to Victoria Tube Station providing easy access to London's attractions. Hotel interior was refine and in keeping with the portrayed image. We have stayed in many 5* Hotels but at Hotel 41 the staff were amazing and went that extra mile. I think this is because the hotel feels like the executive apartments of the Rubens Hotel and therefore has a smaller number of rooms which enables the management and staff to provide a wonderful customer experience. Thank you to all the staff who made our stay very special and we look forward to returning.

3  Thank 32GlynJ
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Just returned from our 2nd trip in recent months to 41, and already can't wait to go back!
If attentive service and being made to feel special every minute of your stay is what you are looking for then this is the place to stay.
We have stayed at many good hotels with good service but the staff here are on the next level. The staff are genuine, caring, helpful and interested in making your stay the best it can be. Thank you all at Hotel 41!

2  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My 14 year old granddaughter Elana and I recently returned from our trip of a lifetime to London and Paris. I choose Hotel 41 because I wanted to give her a special and unique experience and it was worth every single penny! She will remember the staff of Hotel 41 for the rest of her life....so wonderfully gifted in making you feel like you're the only ones staying there! We stayed for 5 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. The room was luxurious and delightful - every day they brought fresh fruit to the room. I can't say enough about the little amenities that the staff provided. Breakfast buffet was perfect (of course our waiter Stefan certainly had a part in making it that way with his delightful stories). High tea was marvelous! Perfect location! Perfect hotel! I have highly recommended Hotel 41 to my traveling friends!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Carol P
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Without a doubt, this is one of the finest hotels in London. My wife and I enjoyed our stay here immensely! It is conveniently located within 5 minutes walking of Victoria station and Buckingham Palace. The hotel facilities are superb and our bed was really comfortable. Choices of nuts, fruit, and ice cream were complimentary and available all day. Breakfast was great also. The hotel staff were the ones that really make this hotel superb. From check-in to check-out every hotel staff member treated us kindly and asked if they could be of assistance. We will definitely return to Hotel 41 on our London trips.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple