“Amazing stay in London”

Ranked #1 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay in London”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel for our wedding in the capital. The hotel is beautiful, the decor is very elegant throughout. The hotel staff made it a stay to remember, it made our stay even more memorable. Their attention to detail is fantastic. We cant wait to stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (359)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our wedding night and it was perfect. The staff were so so friendly and extremely accommodating. You're treated like royalty! It's definitely different and has it own character. Hugely unique. Lovely themed rooms, cute boutique, very contemporary. Feels like a home away from home. Its quite small and the visit was v personal. Lots of personal touches in the room too. Thank you to all the staff for an amazing visit.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank HeyRulz
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Old fashioned but stylish hotel in front of Buckingham Palace. You feel like transported in the 19th Century. This is really charming, enchanting, and a change to have people taking care of you all the time.
Service is top of the line. Pricey though, but you cannot have this kind of service for peanuts, ( peanuts are free, by the way).
I would recommend it, this is really the Bristish experience. I felt like a Princess.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Fpny
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The staff is focused on making your stay as pleasant as possible. It's a great small hotel, rooms are complete but small. 20 minutes walking distance from the mayor shopping areas. There are many good restaurants on walking distance.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank a3r
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I actually never write reviews and always look at this site for other people's recommendations! However, I felt compelled to take the time to write about Hotel 41. This hotel, hands down, has been the most comfortable, friendly and service orientated hotel I have stayed in Europe. I travel quite frequently throughout Europe and through London, each time I make sure I stay here. Monika and Lauren go out of there way to take care of me, my clients and my fiance whenever we are here. Down to having my favorite beer chilled in the room upon arrival. Seriously, this is the place to stay in London, once you stay here, you will never stay anywhere else in the city.

Room Tip: There are few rooms here and each is unique. When you arrive ask them to show you what is available...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sherwin S
USA
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I had one post-cruise night at Hotel 41 in London, a short walking distance from the Buckingham Palace. I am telling you their services from the housekeeping services to the general manager was at 20 out of scale 1 to 10. We have had stayed many hotels around the world but, I mean, this hotel is the best. Why? It is a classy boutique style hotel and its staff made you felt like, 'you are a prince/princess' behind the Buckingham Palace building. I tell you they are not fake or business in mind. They are so natural in pleasing their guests and we feel too humble at their services. it was truly refreshing.......for their style of graceful services.
If you are looking for a hotel in London, you wouldn't ever be sorry for staying this Hotel 41. If we visit London from now on, Definitely the Hotel 41 is, of course, my family, relative, and friends' choice. We don't write much about writing a review of anything before, but about this Hotel 41, we have to, for anyone who would like to find a hospitable place to stay. We just loved it!!!

Room Tip: It is very super clean and can't find any flaws. Type "Hotel 41 London, UK" on the In...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank HongKongHeo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My mom and I recently traveled to London for the first time. We did many of the usual sightseeing things and loved the city, but we both decided that the BEST part of our visit was this hotel. What a hidden gem just steps from Buckingham Palace. You are treated like royalty the moment you step inside. We expected the wonderful room but were blown away by the friendly service. The executive lounge is the gathering location where soft music is playing, champagne is flowing, the fireplace is alight, and cozy little tables are outfitted with linens, china, and candles. You nestle into a variety of upholstered chairs and sofas, adjust your pillow, and the cares of your day drift away as the staff brings you hot canapes and glasses of champagne. After spending an entire day sightseeing, my mom and I would return to the comforts of the hotel and relax in the executive lounge. We planned to go out to eat at the many restaurants in London but were so comfortable there that we ate most meals at the hotel. We ventured next door to the B-Bar and even into the fine dining at the Rubens hotel next door and had wonderful meals there too. All in all, this hotel makes it possible to do very extensive all day sightseeing because you can refresh and refuel in 5 star luxury each night. The concierge services are outstanding. We visited Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey fans) and the staff arranged for the necessary taxi and train information. Navigating the underground trains, haling of taxi's, restaurant reservations...its all handled for you. Location is ideal. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends