“Still running strong !”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I first had the chance to enjoy "41" when it was aq brand new additio to London Boutique Hotels scene, some 12 ( yes, 12) years ago. Since then we had been lucky enough to return in numerous occassions, but it had been a while when we went back this week. Fortunately nothing has changed the "executive lounge" still has no comparision within the city or beyond, the rooms ( large for London Standards) are as charming as always, and the staff ( Love the "whenever whatever" phone key) keeps mastering on what luxury service should be. We will back soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank molina_eugenio

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Hotel 41 was beautiful! Me and My boyfriend went for his birthday. Firstly the champagne reception was fantastic. Then we got a very detailed check in. We had been downgraded but they made up for it with a free bottle of champagne and free breakfast. We then got t our room and were astonished about how beautiful it was. Everything in black and white & very cosy. The bed was extremely soft and the best bed I have ever slept in! My boyfriend helped himself to the mini bar for a fee, quite expensive but well worth it! Also he made full use of the snack bar and honesty bar, which he loved! The best part was they had free haagen daas! The products in the room were divine which I made full use of having a bit of a pamper before dinner. We went out for dinner but It was very disappointing but when we came back we let ourselves into the room noticing that someone had come in a lit candles up all around the room and put rose petals around the room and bathroom. Also on the bed there was a bag each one with him and one with her on; with slippers in. We had the best nights sleep, Then check out was at 12 which was lovely and we had a bit of a lay in then went for breakfast which was delicious we even got our tea poured for us! We were disappointed to leave and had hotel 41 blues for well over a week! We will definitely be booking to be coming back! We wont leave it too long we enjoyed living the high life! Its expensive but well worth it! Thank you so much for an amazing stay and to all of your staff for being so attentive. Hannah & Austen.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for! Just AMAZING
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah T
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here the night we got engaged Oct13, and what can I say other than it was worth every penny.

We were upgraded free of charge to the conservatory suite which is phenomenal, I had requested a romantic turndown which was fabulous.

And the customer service was some of the best I've experienced in any walk of life.

My only niggle is something that the hotel obviously cannot help and that's the ongoing construction work which begin very early and was a tad loud.

Other than that exceptional.

Room Tip: The conservatory suite
1  Thank Nathan H
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Hotel 41 is such a great place to stay. The always present and super friendly staff in this cozy place with its amazing interior will make you love your hotel stay in London.
Food was nice and the concept of an honesty bar adds the extra trust flavour to you feeling at home.
On the scale, from 0-10, this was a clear 10 for me. I have already recommended Hotel 41 to many friends and colleagues.
Will be back :-)

Room Tip: Use the pics on their web site!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ove62
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I went on a business trip to London a while back and I stayed at Hotel 41 because a friend recommended it to me, and I must say it was an excellent choice. The rooms are extremely clean, spacious and luxurious, and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The location is also great, being very near to places like Hyde Park or the Buckingham Palace, and the overall facilities here are definitely accommodating to any need you may have. I will surely stay here again the next time I`m in London, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

2  Thank Tracycori
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We travelled to London as a couple in October for the celebration of a 50th birthday. Was fortunate to have 2 nights at the this hotel. Because this is a smaller boutique hotel, it allows it's staff to lavish attention on to the patrons. From the complementary champagne upon check in, to the "Whatever/Whenever" function on the phone (which we took advantage of), the staff at the Hotel 41 were some of the most gracious and attentive we have experienced. The room was excellent, with beautiful decor, and little details such as the bedside "Do Not Disturb" switch were nice. By booking through the hotel web site, we were able to take advantage of additional perks such as Champagne in the room on our arrival. The added surprise of birthday cake was a welcome treat. We had a wonderful time, and would definitely stay there again! many thanks again.

3  Thank Redpoint511
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Well, the title says it all.

I was in London for a work trip combined with a wedding. I was staying at the "luxury" Draycott. It was not a good experience. So I moved to Hotel 41 and I'm glad I did.

The staff were exceptional in their friendliness and standards. The room was spotless and very well taken care off.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo