Hotel 41
US$243
US$232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$204
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$155
US$254
US$224
galahotels.com
2,987 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle touchesthe entire stafflounge areafifth floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel is small and very intimate. The location is perfect, close to everything but quiet as well. The service is amazing! The lounge is a very nice feature - we went almost every night before dinner for a relaxing drink and complimentary snacks. The rooms are a very nice size and the bathroom was lovely too. We would absolutely return!

4  Thank cyoung28
Reviewed 24 May 2014

You know you have entered a quality hotel, no sooner are you through the door and the friendly staff have taken your bags and offered you a glass of champaign or fine wine.

There is only 2 floors to this hotel the entrance and the 5th floor here all the rooms are situated and the dining room stroke bar area, they work on a honesty bar with all named drinks and if you can't find what your looking for the helpful staff will soon find it or mix it up

We only had breakfast here but that was really well made we have already said we will be staying here again in no time At all

Room Tip: We stayed in a split level room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rob51559
Reviewed 23 May 2014

No review can adequately convey how fabulous this hotel is. The service is the best. They have a whatever, whenever button on phone and that sums it up. Every request we had, they fulfilled. They can fast track tickets for most anything. The lounge is very nice with breakfast in a.m. Then snacks all day into evening included. A honor bar is available ( glass of very good champagne is offered upon arrival complimentary). We had an executive king room that was a nice size and very comfortable bed. All of the staff are so friendly and helpful!! Good location and great wi-fi. We will return.

2  Thank Louise A
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The first thing you notice when you enter this cosy English hotel is the courteous and well mannered staff. Everyone laughs and smiles, and just make you happy! They ask if they can help at every point.

Apart from the staff, the great thing about this hotel is their little knick knacks that are laid out throughout the day, to help fill in the little gaps in your stomach. I always looked forward to see what was in store after spending a good day in London.

Their rooms are quite English to begin with. Quite cosy. Their beds are like feathers. I almost always slept within minutes once I was on them.

Overall a lovely stay!

4  Thank Richa V
MalcolmHendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of 41 on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always wonderful and encouraging to receive such positive feedback. I was particularly pleased to read how much you enjoyed our Plunder the Pantry and how wonderful you found the service provided by my team at 41.

I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to 41 in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Malcolm Hendry

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is only the second time I have felt moved to write a hotel review--this place is THAT special.
I have stayed at other excellent luxury hotels in London before but decided on Hotel 41 this time and I was absolutely thrilled! I was in town alone visiting friends for a few days and the extraordinary staff made me feel completely at home. I really cannot say enough about them. Every single person went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. I found myself catching up on work each night in the "lobby" which is actually more like a library or drawing room in a private home with comfortable chairs and sofas with tables set and food and drink available 'round the clock. My room was comfortable and impeccably clean.
I can't wait to go back and I am recommending the 41 to everyone who is headed for London town. Fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo