Hotel 41
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$335
US$254
US$232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$195
US$286
US$247
US$200
  • Pool
2,987 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle touchesthe entire stafflounge areafifth floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel with the family, and it really was an excellent stay. The location is excellent, the staff are great, and I liked the decor. They also do a lot of small things that do make you stay that little bit more special.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank James L
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have been fortunate enough to have stayed at Hotel 41 a number of times and the service, ambiance and every bit about this Hotel stays constant.
It is superb, from the moment you arrive at the reception desk through to the very personal service received from every member of staff throughout your stay.
All the staff want you to have a great experience, you can just tell and you do.
I love to book in around lunchtime and just sit in the wonderful library surrounding until early evening, nibbling and drinking their brilliant wine, I just don't want to go anywhere, sad but true.
I cannot recommend this Hotel more highly, it is just luxury.
Additionally you are a few hundred yards walk from Buckingham Palace and the beautiful St. James Park as well as 20 minutes walk to Park Lane and West End.

Room Tip: I guess that every room must be of the same high standard so choose according to your requirement. The Hotel is situated on the 5th floor, so noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank bowdlerb
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was our 4th time staying at 41 and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it was excellent again! Monika and the team looked after us like old friends. 41 is relaxing, peaceful, friendly and quite simply the best place we've found to stay in London. Hoping to be back again for Christmas!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HighMaintenance69
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I recently stayed in Hotel 41. The experience was overwhelming. The staff was professional, attentive, and exacting. Most times when I mentioned an issue or desire in passing it was acted upon immediately. This is a one-of-a-kind gem of a hotel. I would have loved to stay longer, unfortunately, we had to leave. The location is perfect and obscure. But don't worry. Most taxi drivers in London know its location. Strongly recommend you stay there, even for a short stay, and be prepared to be treated like royalty. The stay was unforgettable and it is our location of choice on a future visit to London!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ronald T
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I would just like to reiterate what others have said. I booked this hotel following all the great reviews as a 60th birthday surprise for my mum and I was not disappointed.

After a very early morning flight, my mum and I were greeted very warmly with a glass of Champagne and were told we had been upgraded! We sat in the Executive lounge, taking in all the beautiful surroundings whilst we waited for Eggs Benedict (which I would strongly recommend)!

You were made to feel very relaxed and encouraged to soak up the atmosphere. There was food in abundance. You will never go hungry and Stefan was always on had with a glass of Champagne!

The hotel is ideally situated for Victoria station and Harrods is only a 20 minute walk away. The hotel staff are very knowledgeable, are more than happy to give you advice, directions and a map.

In a our room, there was a cake and a note saying 'Happy Birthday'. Such a lovely touch, i thought!

I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Thank you

Room Tip: Any, they are all fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family