“Lived up to the hype”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had the best family vacation possible thanks to the staff at Hotel 41. Cannot believe that anyone would consider this less than 5*. If you want a large reception area, workout room or spa then this is not the place for you. If you want over the top service, great facilities and a fantastic location then this is a great choice, assuming that you are willing to pay for it (this hotel is not cheap).
Many thanks to the hotel staff! I hope that we can return someday!

Room Tip: Get one of the suites if you are travelling with children.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank cashclay

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at 41 for the night whilst visiting London and the theatre. The service was unobtrusive and simply amazing. Nothing was too much. Stefan particularly notable as a member of staff that makes you feel special, and at home at the same time. The extras in the lounge are second to none, and the wine cellar perfect. Our room had the comfiest bed and (seriously I'm not exaggerating) the BEST shower I've ever had! It was my birthday too and I was treated to candles, roses and chocolate dipped strawberries. If you only stay in one hotel this year-make it this one.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Manf27
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is an outstanding hotel by every definition. It's just a few blocks from the palace, but not really in the heart of where you might be going. Tons of construction, lots of modern sort of building going on, surrounded by easily accessible parks too. Marks and Spencer a block away for those food callings.

The conservatory suite is very nice, an entire glass roof over the bed, with push button blinds. As in almost all London hotels, the light switches never make any sense at all. The staff is beyond belief, instantly knowing you by name, serving you complimentary great food and snacks 24 hours a day, an honesty bar at night.

Unfortunately, there is no "outside," but they are apparently designing a rooftop bar and garden, which will make this the perfect choice for luxury travelers who appreciate old world elegance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank alanglazen
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I took my wife down to London for our first wedding anniversary and found this lovely boutique hotel online amongst all the others. And my goodness I am so glad I chose "41". As it was our first anniversary, the hotel upgraded us to the master suite - what can I say about the room, stunning!! So comfortable, and well equipped. The staff are so friendly, make you feel right at home, nothing is too much of an issue. Had champagne afternoon tea, fantastic! Breakfast, eggs benedict on the recommendation of Stefan (who i must say is a wonderful host), really delicious. I could go on and on about how fantastic this hotel is, but I would just suggest you try it yourself!! Is there anywhere else I would stay in London for my next visit - NO. Looking forward to next time...

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank WJLD
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hotel 41 is it - at least if you like personal treatment and british club atmosphere. The rooms are a little bit oldfashioned, however very well maintained and very quiet for a central London hotel. The Hotel is located near Victoria Sation and Buckingham Palace and is therefore an excellent starting point for business or leisure. What Hotel 41 is all about is service. From arrival through departure the extremely friendly and knowledgable staff reads your lips to make your stay a comfortable one. I can very much recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Trimpert
Reviewed 18 June 2014

If you like a smaller hotel with personal service and an excellent location, this is the place! After a long day of travel we were greeted with champagne (which we had to refuse because we were too tired!) and friendly faces. After a review of the city map and many attractions that we might be interested in we given a tour and then shown to our room. The rooms are small but the comfort is high! I have to say that Remus went above and beyond to insure our stay was enjoyable! We will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BethTurner
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I met an exceptionally great group of staff members working for Hotel 41. My stay at the hotel was great and the hotel exceeded all my expectations. I have been to this hotel twice and always feel like home.

The staff was very very helpful at every moment and request. I love the concept of "Whatever Whenever". Just having one button makes a lot more sense and makes the guests life a whole lot easier.

I plan to stay here again in future whenever I travel to London. I don't think there is one single staff member that I would like to highlight - I think all of them provided me with an exemplary service and I would like to thank and highlight all of them.

Thanks Hotel 41 for such great experience :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo