“Beat in the whole wide world!!”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hands down this is my favorite hotel in the world. It was the first time I stayed there and it was the last time. The hotel itself is quirky and cool while the staff is nothing short of awesome. My daughter and I were treated like royalty. I think the employees truly enjoy working here because they are so happy and helpful- no task too big for them. It's so very close to Buckingham Palace I thought of waving to the Queen!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank gmogrady

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our second stay at Hotel 41 and pleased to say the standards are as high as ever. The staff make this hotel what it is and their professionalism and friendliness is amazing. One of our party was in a wheelchair and he was well catered for and looked after.
Special thanks to stefan and lauren who were attentive, helpful and amusing.
Keep up the great work- can't wait to stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank rattler8970
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Many five star hotels have sumptious surroundings, delicious food and drink and exceptional comfort, Hotel 41 has all of these but also something else that sets it apart - absolutely amazing customer service which is friendly and professional but never snooty.
I stayed here for three nights with my 11 year old daughter in a Junior Suite as a treat for her winning a major golf competition. We returned to our room on the first evening to find a 'congratulations' cake waiting for her, its fair to say she was delighted at this thoughtful touch. One afternoon we returned to the hotel and my daughter proceeded to avail herself of the cherries dotted around the complimentary fruit bowl in the street level lobby. The concierge inquired if we would be going to the executive lounge or to our room. As we sat down two minutes later in the executive lounge an enormous bowl of delicious cherries was delivered to our table........
We mentioned to Stefan one morning that we would like afternoon tea later but we were extremely vague about the time. No matter, our table was laid and reserved for us on our return and our afternoon tea promptly served. Choice of tea, delightful little sandwiches and bridge rolls, scones with jam and cream and delicious cakes, topped off with a glass of chilled champagne as my extra little treat to myself.
The complimentary ice cream selection was thoroughly explored by my daughter during our stay (mango crunch, very vanilla, strawberry tease, double choc and salted caramel) and I sincerely hope they have been able to restock since our departure!
Tip - make time during your stay in London to relax and enjoy this hotel, it is a destination in itself.

Room Tip: Room 4119 - split level junior suite, very comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Clara_Dora
Reviewed 21 July 2014

There is really not much that I can add to the other rave reviews. Location: unbeatable – right next to the Queen. Staff: very professional and personable – with a special mention to Monika and Stefan, who both went the extra mile to make our stay special. Rooms: not particularly large, but well appointed, comfortable and cozy. Breakfast: generous – particularly enjoyed the eggs royal! We went out each evening and sadly never managed to “raid the pantry.” Which leads to my only quibble: the entrance is locked and left unattended at 11:00PM – perhaps a tad early (especially when the key card doesn’t work), but no big deal. All in all, an exceptional hotel. A bit pricey, but one gets what one pays for. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank exmarsa
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We celebrated my wife's birthday here - and I am so pleased with the choice.

A special hotel - boutique style. The rooms are very pleasant, not huge, but knockout when you're trying to impress the missus!

The service was attentive but not overbearing, friendly but respectful - really pleasant. Nothing was too much trouble.

The Executive lounge is done out like a gentlemen's club (well, not having been to one, how I imagine such a club to be). Snacks all day (no charges) and an honesty bar.

The welcome glass of champagne on arrival really got the day off to a super start. And, if it's a romantic weekend, the turndown service was perfect.

During the week there are also business guests apparently, so it is not just couples.

We will be back! Loved it.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank MuddyBath
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had booked the Rubens for a 50th Birthday treat for my husband. On arrival we were greeted by the duty manager who upgraded us to Hotel 41. What a fantastic surprise. When entering this hotel you are made to feel so very special. Our room was perfect and a welcome Happy Birthday cake from the hotel. We also had afternoon tea which was just perfect. This hotel certainly has the Wow factor and we can honestly say we have never experienced such a high standard of service from any other hotel where we have stayed in. The staff deserve a massive congratulation's for there excellent customer relations skills. I only hope One day I have the pleasure of returning.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 5037775susan
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at Hotel 41 in London England last weekend and were blown away by the service provided by this boutique hotel located close to Buckingham Palace in London.The staff went above and beyond the call of duty and the accommodations were outstanding. We would recommend this gem to anyone looking for a charming getaway in the heart of London.
Steve and Ewa from Oakville, Canada